ifnews.co.uk | Submit questions for an interview with community manager Tyler

Hello!

I’m very excited to present to you today, the launch of a brand new website, which will bring you the latest news from the Infinite Flight Word, plus much more.

ifnews.co.uk

What’s on the website?

This has been a project that has been in the works for a while now! What can you expect from the website?

• The latest news from the world of Infinite Flight. This could be news published by the developers, third-party projects or other news from the community.
  • Interviews
  • Quizzes & Polls (Infinite Flight & RW Aviation)
  • Competitions!
  • Community submitted content!
  • A dedicated forum to discuss any content published here (coming very soon!)

Coming at a later date:

• A dedicated forum to discuss any content published on our website, to expand from just leaving comments.
  • Multilingual versions of the website. This community has members from all across the globe and we all speak different languages. Therefore, we will be adding versions of the website in different languages!

…and much more!

This isn’t a one-time website. We will be updating the website very often, adding a variety of news content for you to enjoy. The website will develop as we go, meaning what you see today, may not be what you see tomorrow. And while there are currently only a few published articles and content, expect this to grow daily! You can be notified whenever we published new content through our social media platforms, including: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Platforms

While we are a website, we have made sure that it is mobile friendly and works on all devices.

Partnership with IFN
We’re also excited to announce that we’re partnering with IFN to help bring you the latest news from the the Infinite Flight World.

Join the Team or Submit Content!

This website is for you, the community and players of Infinite Flight! We will be openly accepting people to join the team to regularly post content. However, if you have an idea, or have written something that you’d like to post, you will be able to potentially get it published or developed without having to at all be a member of the team.

Interview with Laura!

I’d like to thank Laura for taking the time to give us an interview. A variety of topics were covered including the future of Infinite Flight. Click here to read it!

I hope you enjoy the site and continue to visit in the future. If you have any questions regarding the site, please PM me here, or send an email to: hello@ifnews.co.uk

Social Media Platforms

See you online and in the skies!

73 Likes

Great work, love the website, looks brilliant :)

4 Likes

The page looks interesting and with plenty of information. Thanks for sharing this!

3 Likes

Looks good! Just a note, you forgot to add a favicon. :)

1 Like

This is amazing! Well Done @AlexH

1 Like

Thanks. Trust me to forget lol… it’s been added now ;)

1 Like

I just want to complain that there is an Airbus quiz but not a Boeing quiz. I’m out till that gets added ಠ╭╮ಠ

2 Likes

Thanks for the info Robert. As we’ve only just launched, I have only added some content, and when publishing the first quiz, I went for Airbus, simply because it’s my personal favourite. It will be added very very soon :)

4 Likes

Mmmhmm. I’ll be waiting.

1 Like

@Robertdiaz123

http://ifnews.co.uk/boeing-quiz

I did say very very soon ;)

1 Like

Done like a true Boeing fan

Nice!

5 Likes

Very nice, this has amazing potential!

1 Like

In fact a true Boeing fan would get 6/5 correct.

4 Likes

I guess I’m a true Boeing fan then. :)

18 Likes

@Henrik

You found the secret question I guess ;)

Finally we will have a place to maybe speak french…

2 Likes

How did you pull that off?!

1 Like

What?? What question?

1 Like

That’s why it’s a “secret” question. ;)

2 Likes

Well, where is said question?