IFN Interviews Question Thread | BluePanda900

Hello! IFN is very excited to be able to interview Infinite Flight Community Member BluePanda900. BluePanda900 is an admin of the Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Regulatory Board (IFVARB) and is a respected member among many.

In a reply to this thread, you can post any questions that you would like us to ask Panda. Many of your questions will be chosen, and if yours is one, your name will be next to it! Your questions help us understand what it is that the community wants to know about our interview subjects!

Thank you to everyone involved in this interview from IFN. Again, please reply with any questions you have. We look forward to asking Panda some interesting questions and posting his answers soon!

Website | Official Thread

9 Likes

If you could change one thing about infinite Flight, what would it be and why?

How happy are you now that I’ve become radar certified and you no longer have to deal with my trainings? 😜

Side note, thanks for taking the time out of your days to get me trained and to help me out. ❤️

14 Likes

How do you feel about @CR3W?

If you could add one plane to the game, what would it be?

As my protege, how do you feel now walking into this new path of life?

3 Likes

What would you do if you were put in a situation of which 900 blue pandas were involved?

2 Likes

What is your favorite VA/VO?

As you’ve most likely never received this question before;

• Why Blue?
  • Why Panda?
  • Why 900?
  • Why all those 3 together?
29 Likes

Zdravstvuyte, Demat, Bok.

How’s Panda VA going?

How do you feel that I chose @Bobby instead of you for my radar training?

I have 48 more questions coming via DM ❤️

4 Likes

He should feel horribly for allowing you to control
Actually, now that I think about it, better to save himself than others.

Why do you deserve two interview threads?

2 Likes

Because IFCI decided to go bye bye

That thread is so old it has my old username on it holy damn

3 Likes

What caused you to vector Laura into a mountain?

3 Likes

Because the best deserve it.

He’s so cool I don’t think anyone would even want to kill a Panda like him right, Dylan?

2 Likes

Anyways questions Sir. BluePanda the 1st:

Why did you chose to rejoin the IFVARB after you stepped down the first time? (Or whatever happened.)

• What are your roles in Infinite flight?
  • How old are you?
  • How much time do you spend in Infinite flight besides your personal life?
  • How often do you see panda’s?
  • how often do you forget a pilot when controlling a radar frequency?
  • How did you discover Infinite flight?

• What is your favourite thing to do in IF?

• What got you interested in aviation?

• Being a Panda, how have you managed to fly aircrafts and control airports in IF?

1 Like
  1. How do you feel after my Manchester City won the Premier League and Liverpool did a “Steven Gerrard?” Has @Tajay contacted you yet?

2. How are you going to feel when Liverpool slip twice, but this time in the final of the champions league?

3. Why are you such a horrific controller

4. How do you feel about the decrease in Panda populations? Thoughts on extinction? What have you done to avoid this?

5. If Panda’s were to go extinct, would you be responsible for all the bamboo? You know, the bamboo isn’t going to eat itself.

3 Likes
  1. How do you feel about Manchester City winning four(4) trophies this season?

If you are wondering, we won The Community Shield, The FA Cup, The Carabao Cup and the Premier League.

1. How do you feel about Manchester City breaking 10 Premier League records in the 2017/18 season?

If you are wondering, the records broken are listed below.

• Most consecutive wins in a season.
  • Most passes in one game.
  • Most goals scored in a season.
  • Most wins in a season.
  • Most points in a season.
  • Most away wins in a season.
  • Most away points in a season.
  • Best goal difference in a season.
  • Points ahead of second.
  • Games remaining with title won.