IFMetier's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Wish I could’ve made this one, but sounds like you had an awesome turnout though!

Sorry mate but can you remove me from this thread next time you send a tag along, cheers. My fault :)

Sure thing.

1 Like

Information
Server: Training
Airport: SBBR
Frequency: Tower, Ground
Runways: 11L, 11R
Time: CLOSED

Areas of Focus: Ground Movements, Pattern Entry, Runway Changes, Re-Sequencing

@aviation_31 @sutterseba @Starz @Butter575 @GolfZuluZulu @Michael_Sides1 @Fletcher_Jacobs

Anyone who wishes to be added or removed from notification, please advise.

3 Likes

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Feedback from F-LIER:

-On my runway change, enter LDW would’ve been better than enter LB as I was mid-downwind. LB would be good for late DW situations.
-Exit runway was slightly late In the sense of speed wise

Other than those 2 things awesome session! Clearance timings were perfect and the runway change was fast. Thanks for having me!

1 Like

Still controlling?, Sorry I’m late.

2 Likes

He is indeed.

Perfect distances

1 Like

Sorry I’m late, the elevation threw me off in the pattern work. Only thing is on the timing of the clearance (I think it was a bit late sometimes). Other than that another good performance

1 Like

Sorry! Asleep 😴

Information
Airport: LFBD
Runways: 23, 29

Areas of Focus: 🤷🏼

@aviation_31 @sutterseba @Starz @Butter575 @GolfZuluZulu @Michael_Sides1 @Fletcher_Jacobs @skye

3 Likes

When’s your practical? You’re surely ready if people are starting to run out of suggestions for improvement

1 Like

I’ll join shortly

1 Like

No idea when the re-test will occur. There’s always room for improvement and subtle nuances with the interface/live server to deal with. Last note from my trainer was about intersecting runway sessions, so that’s what we’re using; granted that’s generally what I’ve been using anyway.

2 Likes

Hello, thanks for the service. I was 6O-SMA…

I just wanted to point out that when your dealing with intersecting runways you generally want to use the same traffic direction for both runways. This helps avoid aircrafts flying head to head in the pattern, luckily You had enough space to give Airbus 575 a ‘extend downwind’ command and avoid a potential conflict.

Other then that one thing I saw; lovely clearances, sequences and patterns entry’s. Lovely ground handling as well! Great work @IFMetier

1 Like

Thanks for coming and for the feedback. Did end up changing the pattern after you parked. I had visualized it a bit different in 3D space before the start of session intending on keeping downwind traffic above aircraft on final. Layout was just a bit too square for that to work effectively. Very happy it was, I hope, remarkably better than the prior sessions you attended. Hope to see you again soon.

2 Likes

Information
Airport: LSZH
Runways: Will be assigned in session.

Areas of Focus: Intersecting Runway Ops, Converging/Diverging Patterns, Mixed Local/Inbound/Outbound Traffic

@aviation_31 @sutterseba @Starz @Butter575 @GolfZuluZulu @Michael_Sides1 @Fletcher_Jacobs @skye @FN60fps

2 Likes

I will be there!

2 Likes

my phone is charged this time so i won’t be disappearing lol

2 Likes