IFM - Infinite Flight Military

This is a terrific idea/concept, but my only criticism is:

1. If the person is stupid enough to go off the taxiway, then I doubt he or she would care if told this
  2. By the time you change your display name, that person will have taxied far ahead.
6 Likes

I have tested this. A person has taxied on the service road at TFFR and I sped to the end and changed my display name to that and they payed attention (this person was G4). And if they don’t follow, we report :)

1 Like

@AnnieCorp_Inc, I’m already a IFES pilot so @JFKPlaneSpotter101 can I please join this?

1 Like

Sure, DM me your email via IFES :)

1 Like

This is encouraging sign. But one or two chances won’t determine the norm. If it works maybe 70% of the time, then keep it up-you’re strategy works well.

Best course of action IMO. Travel in triplets if possible!

1 Like

Max Sez; Watched meny of these type offerings develope and fizzle for lack of follow through! I’ll wait and see? Thanks for the follow up & invitation @JFKPlaneSpotter101. (I’ll be interested in who fills the General Staff Positions, and why you don’t have a “Lance Corporal” in the ranks in honor
of " my" Marine Corps.) Regards 101

3 Likes

Dont have to be a part of IFES to join :)

2 Likes

You can join. I don’t see why not

2 Likes

We will start making the regulations and policy for IFM.

If you have an idea that you think should be included, let us know.

'sakes. Another self-proclaimed police force. I get that PG is a bit of a minefield but I really don’t think vigilantism is the way forward.

@Leodhasach. MaxSez… Hi Toby… Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It ezly to recognize them when they ware a uniform!, LOL Regards

3 Likes

@Tecnam2TA @AnnieCorp_Inc

I would like to proudly announce our bases! :)

Amsterdam: EBBL
Charlotte: KSSC
Denver: KBKF
Hawaii: PHNG
London: EGUN
New York: KWRI
Paris: LFOA LFOE
Seattle: KTCM
Singapore & Kuala Lumpur: WSAP
San Francisco: KNUQ
SoCal: KEDW KNKX KNUC KNZY KRIV
SoFlo: KHST KMCF
Sydney: YSNW YSRI

1 Like

perfect. Have we made the forums yet?

Can I recommend this is moved to EGVN (RAF Brize Norton) as this is probably the UK’s most important Military base.

1 Like

BZN is a transport hub, not a fighter base. Benson’s not accurate either as it’s a rotary wing unit.

Personally, I think RAF brize Norton should be added because its a well known military airbase.

Its got that word, I can’t remember it.

When you think of UK Military bases you think of brize norton

1 Like

@Nigel_Wright is correct in that EGVN is for transport. EGXC (RAF Coningsby) would be the most appropriate but I cannot remember if it is in IF or not.

Nice choice, I recently re-did that. Should be perfect for military purposes

1 Like

Some people arent from the USA! :)

1 Like

Not a bad idea!

1 Like