IFI Interview With the Amazing, One and Only @N1DG !

Welcome! Today, we will be interviewing @N1DG and learning more about him! Welcome aboard!

What are your opinions on IF/IFC?

“I love Infinite Flight as a game. It beats any other mobile flight simulator out there. The IFC is a great place to hangout and visit with all the Infinite Flight junkies.”

What are your thoughts on Infinite Flight’s upcoming update Global Flight?

“Honestly, I’m excited for it. Being able to fly anywhere in the world. FDS has really outdone themselves with this update

Who do you think will be be our next IFC mod?

There’s a lot of great people on the IFC. If I could choose one person, I’d have to go with @art_martinez."

How is IFAE?

“IFAE is going strong. We are well over 100 members and it’s a great group of guys and gals to fly with.”

How is International Cargo Group going along?

“ICG or International Cargo Group is doing well. We have over 150 active members, and the staff including myself have been working hard for our global release.”

What’s IFVAAB?

“IFVAAB stands for Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Administrative Board, and our primary objective is to help struggling Virtual Airlines.”

What’s your life outside of IF? (not aviation)

“I’m a full time college student that goes to college 5 times a week.”

What’s your Real World Aviation like?

“I’m a private pilot for a little over a year now and currently go to flight school at the college I attend. So flying and going to college is a full time job for me. I try and fly every weekend when I’m not in school just for enjoyment to keep my skills and experience sharp.”

What got you into aviation and Infinite Flight?

“I got into aviation at an early age. Myself and my brother are first generation pilots in our family. I got started in aviation and know I wanted to be a pilot in the 5th grade when my local airport sponsored and airport day. I got to go take a 15 minute flight in a Cessna 310 and after that flight as my parents like to say I wouldn’t stop talking. So from that point on, it’s history. I got into IF as a hobby for when I was not flying so I could still fly an airplane and keep me motivated.”

Thanks for viewing this interview with @N1DG ! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for letting us interview you @N1DG !

Helpful links and info:

IFI Website

Welcome! Today, we will be interviewing @N1DG and learning more about him! Welcome aboard!

What are your opinions on IF/IFC?

“I love Infinite Flight as a game. It beats any other mobile flight simulator out there. The IFC is a great place to hangout and visit with all the Infinite Flight junkies.”

What are your thoughts on Infinite Flight’s upcoming update Global Flight?

“Honestly, I’m excited for it. Being able to fly anywhere in the world. FDS has really outdone themselves with this update.”

Who do you think will be be our next IFC mod?

There’s a lot of great people on the IFC. If I could choose one person, I’d have to go with @art_martinez."

How is IFAE?

“IFAE is going strong. We are well over 100 members and it’s a great group of guys and gals to fly with.”

How is International Cargo Group going along?

“ICG or International Cargo Group is doing well. We have over 150 active members, and the staff including myself have been working hard for our global release.”

What’s IFVAAB?

“IFVAAB stands for Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Administrative Board, and our primary objective is to help struggling Virtual Airlines.”

What’s your life outside of IF? (not aviation)

“I’m a full time college student that goes to college 5 times a week.”

What’s your Real World Aviation like?

“I’m a private pilot for a little over a year now and currently go to flight school at the college I attend. So flying and going to college is a full time job for me. I try and fly every weekend when I’m not in school just for enjoyment to keep my skills and experience sharp.”

What got you into aviation and Infinite Flight?

“I got into aviation at an early age. Myself and my brother are first generation pilots in our family. I got started in aviation and know I wanted to be a pilot in the 5th grade when my local airport sponsored and airport day. I got to go take a 15 minute flight in a Cessna 310 and after that flight as my parents like to say I wouldn’t stop talking. So from that point on, it’s history. I got into IF as a hobby for when I was not flying so I could still fly an airplane and keep me motivated.”

Thanks for viewing this interview with @N1DG ! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for letting us interview you @N1DG !

Helpful links and info:

IFI website
IFI main thread

Ryan_Farell10m
Sorry for all of the many edits. Hope it looks professional!

IFI Main Thread

Infinite Flight Interviews Thread

9 Likes

Great Work Ryan Glad to have you on the team!

4 Likes

Sorry guys about that. Had to fix some stuff as the usual copy and paste kind of went anti on me. Oh well, it happens and most likely will once again. Hope you enjoyed! Feedback appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks for interviewing me. It was great. I enjoyed it

5 Likes

We surely enjoyed interviewing you! :)

1 Like

Thanks for interviewing me once again

3 Likes

😂 Lol. Resurfacing it after a month, just to say what you already said. Okay…

16 Likes

Necroposting

9 Likes