IFI Interview With Community User Chris Wing!

Hi, for todays interview Head Interviewer at IFI, Chris. will be Interviewing user and CEO of Jet2 VA @Chris_Wing on September 25th, 2017. This Interview has been requested by User @Nick_Wing

-Interviewer
So, how has your journey with Jet2 Virtual been so far?

-Chris
It has been great. I have met lots of new people and learnt new things. We have had a few issues but I have learnt from my mistakes and want to make Jet2VA a team were everyone works together. We would like to expand our team and we have planned too, you will see this new project when Global is released. The Project is called Project Go.

-Interviewer
How has Nick Wing helped you with Jet2? What are his Contributions as COO?

-Chris
He has helped me from the start. He is our graphic designer at Jet2VA, so all of our logo’s and picture’s are made by him. If you ask Nick he can make you profile picture’s/logo’s and or some VA logo’s, Nick has also started working on a new App.

-Interviewer
If you could have anything in the world added to Jet2, what would it be?

-Chris
I think they can use more fuel efficient aircraft, then they could save more fuel. They could look at adding Scmictar Winglets to there 757’s and buying a few long haul aircraft

-Interviewer
What do you think of IF and the Infinite Flight Community as a whole?

-Chris
It’s great you get to know people and you know who is flying with you. The moderators keeo a really good job at keeping the community together an ofcourse everyone else!

-Interviewer
If you could fix/add anything in Infinite Flight and Infinite Flight Community, what would it be?

-Chris
For Infinite Flight there is one thing that I would like to fix and that is the nose drop on some aircraft. But there is not much I would change because it works at the moment.

-Interviewer
If you could pick who the next IFC Moderator is, who would it be?

-Chris
There is a few people I would choose but one person that stands out to me is @Insertusernamehere . He seems to know the community well and he also likes to give advice.

-Interviewer
What are your opinions on the Upcoming Global Flight Update?

-Chris
So when is it coming? Im joking! I cant wait to be able to fly around the whole world. At first I was like what is taking so long? But I have realised that it takes a long time to work on it as I have also started working on my own App for Jet2VA. So well done to FDS as I am sure your hard work will pay off.

-Interviewer
How Is life outside of Infinite Flight? What are your primary hobbies?

-Chris
Well, my life is quite busy. I have lived in Switzerland since 2012 but I am from England. I go to school and when I have free time i work on Jet2VA or flying (mostly) on the Expert Server. I play Piano that is my only hobby, I know I dont do much. I also like travelling to new places, this sunday I am going to Scotland!

More on IFI

Want a User to be interviewed? Then fill out this form with whomever you want to be Interviewed up next! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKILOUhm_0yROK7ZuJE1robO4GwRFgSx2x0jGETqIJej8Ixg/viewform

Check out our website Here! http://infiniteflightinterviews.weebly.com

Here is our Main Thread! Infinite Flight Interviews Thread

Cheers! Looking foward to the next Interview!

15 Likes

Thank you for allowing me to take part.

4 Likes

Kinda weird, Chris asking questions to Chris. It’s like Chris asking questions to himself ( if that makes sense )

9 Likes

I thought the same thing when I asked Chris to this one 😂 But it still is a great interview

2 Likes

So you made me Interview @Chris_Wing because my name is also Chris 🤦🏾‍♂️🙄😂.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.