IFHUB, Fly To The Future, With The Future

Welcome to the IFHUB Official IFC Thread

ifvarbapproved

IFHUB Website | IFVARB | Join now

Fly to the Future, with the Future

NOTAMS
We have been completely re-done, including our website, and our crew centre. Join now!
Also please note that we have 2 websites, the first (ifhub.weebly.com) is our old website, however it includes some useful information that we decided to keep. Our newer updated website (ifhub.org) is what you should use if you choose to apply :)

Us here at IFHUB would like to welcome you to our official thread. You can find all information about our unique VO here. Of course if there is any questions you are free to PM our CEO @DanyyRude

A welcome from our CEO, @DanyyRude

"Hello and welcome to the IFHUB thread, it truly is a wonderful place. I would like to thank @Finn-14 for helping out and doing a lot of crucial tasks, I would also like to say thank you for viewing, or even joining IFHUB in the first place, it means a lot. Anyway thank you and enjoy ! 🎩 "

A message from our brilliant founder and former CEO, @rebal15

I founded IFHUB, because I was once an inexperienced pilot and controller, and I wanted nothing more than to join a VA, however, I had not reached the requirements. That was when I decided to create IFHUB, a revolutionary VO that anybody can join, regardless of how experienced they may be. We would like to unite pilots and controllers from every corner of the globe, as one big community of highly skilled personnel. We will be recognized wherever we go, and anybody who wears the IFHUB callsign will be known as a great pilot, leader, controller, and person.
Fly to the future, with the future

What we do

We strive to bring pilots and controllers to be the best that they can be. We offer first class training from highly skilled people whether, and anybody can request to be trained on anything whether its flying our controlling at any time. We will hold large scale events, which everyone is welcome to (our members get priority, and our controllers will control). Because we don’t have any routes, we rely on PIREP filing. Every member will have to file PIREPS on our crew centre, in order to maintain their rank, and to gain awards. Every member also has their very own account on our amazing crew centre ( Coded by @rebal15 ) where they can view their personal stats, total stats for the whole VO and many more excellent features !

Why are we unique?

IFHUB is unique in several ways. We have no requirements, so you do not need to have any experience to fly with us (although some is recommended!). Because of this, you can request training at any time, and our first class trainers will give you help. Also, what makes us unique if the amount of freedom we offer. You can fly any route in any aircraft (however there are a small amount of exceptions). You fly where you want, as long as it is a valid route (not EGLL to EGKK for example). This helps to build up your experience of flying, and so the more you fly, the more awards you can gain, and the faster you climb the ranks! The higher rank you are, the more priority you have in events, and the more responsibilities within the VO you have. You can learn more about our ranks here .
Our fleet is also unique, as you can fly most aircraft available in Infinite Flight. You must however pick aircraft suitable for the route that you are flying - a Cessna 172 is not a good idea if you are flying from the UK to the US. You can view more about our fleet and the exceptions here .

Pilots

If you join us as a pilot, your main focus will be to log flights with your IFHUB callsign. You will file PIREPS, which count towards your miles, hours, and ranks, which you can view on your personal Crew Centre Database. You also help to contribute to the VO’s total miles, and total hours, so the more you fly, the better the VO does!
You will also be part of large events, and your rank decides certain things such as what position you fly, and priority in booking slots. Most importantly, you will become a better pilot! This is assessed over the course of your time with us, and contributes to awards, and mentions in our Pilot of the Month Scheme.

Controllers

As a controller with IFHUB, you will help to host the large events that we hold. You too will log your hours via the crew centre, and all of your stats can be viewed in your account, which you are given access too when you join. You can gain ranks, and this determines whether you control in events, or even help to take exams for the pilots. You may also fly, although it is recommended you stick to your section (ATC or Pilot).

Ranks

At IFHUB, we have 4 ranks for our pilots, these range from a new second officer with little IFHUB experience, to a seasoned Training Captain with lots of experience under your belt.

We also have ranks for our Air Traffic Controllers, starting off as a regular controller before progressing up to an advanced controller. With dedication you can reach the rank of Training Controller and become a veteran here at IFHUB

Events

One of our main priorities are events. We hold not only regular IFC events, but unique internal events and groupflights, solely for IFHUB pilots. Events can be requested, and we’ll organise them! If you like events, but never seem to have the time, join us now!

Messages from our valued members at IFHUB

“I have recently joined this VO after looking at their rules and I really appreciate the unique rules and SOPs. You can fully explore the IF world without any restrictions, ranking your up in the VO as well. Good Luck”

@sanketpandia One of our amazing new Second Officers

"I am not a person who likes lively surroudings. After I joined IFHUB, I think it was what I wanted. IFHUB isnt large and thats why I love it so much. Everyone in IFHUB is so kind, it feels like a family ! "

@David_ZGGG A very experienced Training captain and our Pilot Trainer

VA Partnerships

We are hoping to become partners with some of the leading VAs and/or VO’s on the IFC. We will provide training, events, and other privileges to VAs that are partnered with us. If you would like to partner with us, please don’t hesitate to drop a PM to @DanyyRude

You can see our partners below

Virgin Group Virtual Airline

You can find our superb website here at ifhub.org

Please check it out to find out some more information and the application form !

If you would like to apply to be a member, you can visit our website at ifhub.org , or click the links at the top of this thread. If you would like to apply to be a staff member, please don’t hesitate to PM our CEO @DanyyRude

You can send us an email here: ifhubva@gmail.com

From all of us at IFHUB, we thank you for taking the time to read this thread, and we hope to see you in the skies with us soon!

Fly to the future, with the future

13 Likes

Thrilled to be in this promising place! For more and better to come!

3 Likes

Happy to be part of this great VO ! Hoping for a promising future :)

2 Likes