[IFGC] Infinite Flight Gulf Cooperation | Official Thread | 2020

Welcome to Infinite Flight Gulf Cooperation!

Fly With IFGC

IFVARB Approved - December 18th, 2019

ifvarbapproved

Website | Instagram | Twitter | Apply!

Welcome to the our Thread for IFGCTeam! It is my honor to be CEO of this Virtual Organization. I look forward to welcoming pilots to IFGC!

Who are we?

Infinite Flight Gulf Cooperation (IFGC) was established back in October 2016, and is based in the Middle East, specifically the gulf countries (GCC). We have more than 60 experienced IF pilots.

Discover The World with us :

We’re doing domestic and intercontinental flights, in addition to our weekly events. We welcome new pilots to join us to participate in our IF activities. Although we’re mostly from Arab countries, we also have a few American and European pilots too.

Our History :

The team was founded on October 11, 2016, and is based on trust and friendship. It grew gradually over 3 years and was recently approved by IFVARB as an official VO.

We are open to local and International Pilots with scheduled weekly events to suit anyone and everyone’s time zone.

We pride ourselves on a high level of professionalism/knowledge/experience and with strict recruiting criteria our group is designed for the committed IF player.

We are actively seeking partnered virtual alliances, which in turn will not only bring the greater infinite community together but will open up the partnered event schedule.

We are a friendly community made up of all ages.

Our Fleet :

We have a fleet of 10 aircraft from various Gulf companies,whether you’re flying short, mid or long haul flights :

Emirates

Fleet

B777-200LR | B777-300ER
A350-900 | A380-800

Qatar Airways

Fleet

B787-8 | B777-200LR | B777-300ER
A319 | A321| A340-600 | A350-900
A380-800

Saudia

Fleet

B787-9 | A319

Etihad

Fleet

B787-10 | B777-300ER
A321 | A340-600 | A380-800

Oman Air

o

Fleet

B787-8

Gulf Air

Fleet

A321

FlyDubai

Fleet

B737-800

We’re seeking to have more aircraft and liveries added to IF, please vote for the liveries below!

Vote for the Saudia B777-300ER Livery here !

Vote for the Saudia A330-300 Livery here !

Vote for the Saudia A321 Livery here !

Vote for the Saudia A320 Livery here !

Vote for the Kuwait B777-300ER Livery here !

Vote for the Kuwait A330-300 Livery here !

Vote for the Kuwait A320 Livery here !

Vote for the Gulf Air B787-9 Livery here !

Vote for the Gulf Air A320 Livery here !

Vote for the Oman Air A300-200 Livery here !

Vote for the Oman Air E175 Livery here !

And We Fly To :

Asia

Europe

Africa

Australia

North America

South America

We currently do not have a rank system and may introduce that later this year. However, we organise weekly events and group trips with team members. Also we participated in several joint events with others VAs/VOs such such as IFAE and BAVA

S

About Staff :

The staff team comprises very talented, innovative skilled and problem solvers people, they are here to answer all your questions and make your experience even more memorable!

Executive Team

CEO: @Esam_Khaled

COO: @Aws_Alfarsi

Management Team

Founder: @Alsbuaie503

Co-Founder: @Ahmad_Alsulaiti

Aviation Supervisor: @jehad

ATC Supervisor: @Abo_nawaF

HR: @Alaqili

Below are the minimum requirements to join us:

Existant Infinite Flight Pro Subscription.

Grade 3+ in Infinite Flight.

Have an IF Community Account.

At least 15 years old.

Less than 5 ghosts in total.

Be able to do at least one flight per week.

More than 25 Hours of Flight Time.

More than 75.000 XP .

Questions regarding IFGC can be directed toward the @IFGCTeam account or any other member of the staff. We’d love to chat!

All you have to do is fill out this form Here!

We’d be delighted to have you join

Join Us | IFVARB | Website | Instagram

16 Likes

What an awesome thread! I have just applied.

Cool thread but just a question; why was I linked that this was created? I don’t remember having any sort of affiliation with this.

2 Likes

@KGJT-9149 you got the link notification because they added a link to your post in a feature request thread.

Very nice thread @IFGCTeam, can’t wait to see y’all grow even bigger in the future.

3 Likes

Hello,
I sent an email and didn’t get a response yet

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.