IFGAC - Infinte Flight General Aviation Club | Join the Adventure! [Official Thread]

PHMEL, I see your user record on the crew center has been activated, but I don’t see your “arrival” on the Discord server which is where we handle most club communications. Did you get a memo here on IFC with the Discord Invite and other instructions for completing your setup as a new club member?

Hi David, no I didn’t get any instructions or invitation. Hope to hear from you again soon though.
Michiel

I applied! Hope to be accepted soon

2 Likes

PHMEL – Just sent you the acceptance memo and further instructions. Thanks for your patience!

Stan7 – Thanks for applying. I just sent you your acceptance memo and further instructions.

Hey David, I applied a month ago and haven’t received any response yet.

1 Like

@Chris4435. I checked and see that your crew center login had already been activated, and I just now sent you a memo with instructions for completing the onboarding process. Sorry for the long delay. I think this one breaks the record. Welcome to the Club!

1 Like

Thank you David

Applied! I’m excited to fly GA with a large group of people :)

1 Like

Welcome! Hope to fly together sometime soon.
Michiel
PH-MEL

1 Like

The IFGAC crew center website (ifgac.ifcrewcenter.com) is currently off line, as are similar crew centers of a number of other VA/ VO’s. This is due to an action taken by a real life airline against the hosting provider for our shared web domain “ifcrewcenter.com”. Work is underway to restart the crew center on another hosting platform.

IFGAC operations will continue while the crew center issue is being resolved. Members are asked to keep a side record of club flight PIREP data.

Anyone interested in joining the club can apply by contacting @David_Mullen, @Stormy_Aviation, or @IFGAC by PM here on IFC.

See you in the skies!

David Mullen

1 Like

Although a crew center is needed for registration and approval of IF, IFGAC is a nice place for those who like to fly and be in touch with other pilots regardless of pilot ranks. I have made my best group flights here, some with three or four or just is an other pilot. I loved the flight to LOWI, where we evaluated the approach. Hope more free spirits join us in the sky.

2 Likes

Applied!

Looking forward to fly for this VA!

3 Likes

Looking forward meeting you in the skies.

1 Like

Nice! Hope you get in!
It is a very noice VA :D

1 Like

I am pleased to announce @TankParrish83 is taking on the IFGAC staff role of Flight School Manager. In this role, he will develop and conduct flight school training materials and sessions. These will be made available to IFGAC members through the club’s Discord server. In addition, some parts of the training materials and sessions will be made available to all members of Infinite Flight Community (IFC) through threads created on the IFC website.

Just Applied! :)

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

I applied!