IFGAC - Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | New & Improved. [Official Thread]

Hey! When should I expect a PM? Not trying to rush or anything, just really excited lol.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Should have just received a PM. See you in the discord!

To apply, do I have to put my real name or can I just use “Mister Sir” as my name.

1 Like

Yes that is correct you can just use your IFC name :)

2 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Hello there.

I’m interested in joining to learn more about how to use GA aircraft, I’m not good with a lot of them.

Are there “coaches”/“trainers” per say in the VO?

2 Likes

I guess you could say that nothing official but for sure there will be people who can help as assist you :)

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve pm’d the official account and have heard nothing back, so I’m going to say it here and hopefully someone will help me out: a couple days ago, I recieved a PM telling me that I had been accepted! So I was naturally very happy and went to visit the two links; firstly, the Discord link had “expired” even though it was from just 5 hours ago, secondly, I think you might have gotten my email wrong, because when I tried to sign in, it kept saying it was wrong; and when I clicked "change password, I never got the email.
I really hope no one takes this as a “negative review”, I’m just trying to get my situation sorted out.
Thank you - ZK-SIR.

2 Likes

Hey!!

The IFGAC account is checked once a week. I will hop on it today and figure out your issue :)

-Blake

1 Like

thank you, sorry I didn’t realise that.

1 Like

Just applied! Great thread!

2 Likes

Wish lucky and happiness to the company!! Very nice to see General Aviation VO’s approved by IFVARB coming to Infinite Flight

2 Likes

Your application should be reviewed soon! @anon83820009

@Otavio thank you for the kind words.

3 Likes

Congratulations to @David_Mullen in becoming IFGAC’s new Vice President!! He will be assisting in in the day to day operations of the club. He is a very active member within the club and will be making an excellent Vice President!!

Congrats 🥳👏

-Blake

3 Likes

Just applied! :)

1 Like

Just Applied!

2 Likes

I just applied! Hope to join soon!

1 Like

Hope to see you in the discord soon!

The account is checked about once a week so don’t worry we will see it :)

Ok so I just have to wait till it gets checked?

1 Like

Yes sir should be done within this week :)

1 Like