IFES New Year Ceremony @ WSSS - 301300ZDEC16

Server: Casual

Region: Singapore and Kuala Lampur

Airport: WSSS and WMKK

Time: 1300Z (may change)

Date: December 30 or 31th (may change)

NOTAM:
As the holiday season approaches, IFES has decided to host a New Year Ceremony and Competition. Join us at WSSS and enjoy a formation flight along with other highly skilled IFES members. Afterwards, take part in extravagant maneuvers and skills performed by our expert pilots.

Land in WMKK and line up quickly afterwards to take part in our New Year Race! All participating pilots will line up together and, when the time is right, will take off from WMKK in a high speed race to your first checkpoint; WIBD. Touch and go on RWY 03, and continue your race to your second checkpoint; WMAP. There, you will touch and go on RWY 23 and sprint to your final destination, WSSS. The winner is the 1st pilot to land and stop on RWY 02C.

The 1st Prize will be awarded to the 1st pilot who has completed the circuit and arrived in WSSS. This pilot will be awarded 2 months of Live.
The 2nd Prize will be given to the 2nd pilot to complete the circuit and arrive in WSSS. This pilot will receive 1 month of Live.
The 3rd Prize will be given to the pilot that has showed the most fair-play and executed the smoothest landings on the various checkpoints. This pilot will also receive 1 month of Live.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope to see you very soon in this ceremony!
Date and Time may vary. More Info will be on the IFESC.

Courtesy of the:

3 Likes

I saw Christmas commercials today so I thought we might as well start this early.

Wow this event is great!

Hello,

As Head of the Event Sector of IFES, I have updated the topic of this ceremony/competition. For all the latest information concerning the “IFES New Year Ceremony and Competition”, please visit the topic linked below;

Thank you for your time!

-Hisham OMAR [Head of Event Sector]

1 Like

Keep it to the updated topic. :)