IFEP 50 Members Event (@ KTPA, Date TBA, 1145 Zulu)

this is the same post from the IFEP coms page. i mad a few changes and now it has its own page

Hey guys, as you may know we recently hit 50 members. In honor of this I, along with the help of @hubandspoke1 andspoke1 and @King_Black , have scheduled an event.

Details Below

Date: Pending

Region - Florida

Aircraft
777-200ER w/ American Airlines One World livery

Spawn in: 7:45 pm EST - 8:00 pm EST
Group Photos: 8:00 pm EST - 8:05 pm EST
Pushback: 8:05 pm EST
Taxi: 8:10 pm EST - 8:20 pm EST
Takeoff: 8:20 pm EST SHARP

Contact me after 5:00 pm EST Wednesday, July 29th, to save a spot I will get back to you as soon as possible with a your gate number.

Flight Plan

KTPA (Tampa intl) - KMIA (Miami intl)
Cruising Speed: 360 kts
Cruising Altitude: 20,000 ft

1 Like

I thought it was just an IFEP event for IFEP players

it is i just dont know how to make it private

can you help me do that

I will join :grinning:

I would go but I do not have that map currently

also, here is the link for the poll for those who haven’t voted yet. remember vote quick, the website will only accept 25 submissions. if it makes you sign up ( this was happening to some people ) then just cast your vote on this page. all polls close at 6:00 pm EST

https://pollev.com/jordansilver661

then download it, if you have a live subscription everything is free

1 Like

click on the link in post 7 to vote for which day it should happen on

Just an update, the poll closes at 7:00 pm EST today, 07/31/15

INCASE YOU DINT KNOW WHAT TIME THAT IS IT IS IN 20 min

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner this whole thing has been a bit chaotic for me

Spawn in at KTPA Parking airside E, gate 65 in a 777-200ER w/ American Airlines One World livery. It will most likely be today Friday, July 31 at 8:00 EST. I will let u know if anything changes

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner this whole thing has been a bit chaotic for me

Spawn in at KTPA Parking airside E, gate 67 in a 777-200ER w/ American Airlines One World livery. It will most likely be today Friday, July 31 at 8:00 EST. I will let u know if anything changes

1 Like

I love to join and ik should but a few things have come here at home that I need to attdend to and all

Stuff with work and all.

I completely understand and if something changes feel free to spawn in whenever. If you want I can even message you what airport we are near so you can just spawn in their. If not oh well maybe next time

Thanks
Jordan😀

1 Like

Just a heads up the polls are closed and the date will be ………………………………………………… Today Friday July, 31st at 24:00 Zulu. I know it is sudden and I apologize for the short notice. Try to contact me as soon as possible so I can assign you a gate

Yea we’ll see but thanks very kind and help of you thanks !!

Oh and we also need people in atc