IFEAA Airventure 2018 Hosted by IFAEGAF July 29 - Aug 4

The 9th Air Refueling Squadron will be there!

2 Likes

By 0100Z on Wednesday July 25th, all performance requests will be not accepted. Average person’s limit is now 3x daily solo performances, in order to fill the gaps. Under one week to Airventure!

2 Likes

The IFAEGAF Heritage flight is prepared and stocked to be flying at the Annual IFEAA and is roaring to get under way

4 Likes

10 Likes

VIRTUAL EAA AIRVENTURE OSHKOSH 2018 HAS KICKED OFF!
Today’s event is the fly in! We are looking forward to seeing you guys make your arrivals into Oshkosh! Don’t forget we have active ATC service today, starting at 1300Z and ending at 2300Z. (On discord) Tune in to MKE Approach first, then follow charts listed on IFC for approach instructions. Or feel free to ask one of our helpful staff members. Today marks Day One of Virtual Oshkosh 2018, and we have many more to come! See you there!

4 Likes

Hello, I am interested to fly with your group sir. I admire your work and would like to join as a student, learning the ways of your great aerial demonstration team. Would you accept me on board? I am willing to obey every command you prompt me with!

2 Likes

Day one of airventure is done!
6 more to go! Start prepping for the formation flights tomorrow!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
We are always welcoming members to join us at IFAEGAF, feel free to apply via the link in the sponsored VA section. Then we will get in contact oncemore, as soon as you pass basic flight training. Until then enjoy the show!

2 Likes

thank you sir, you are very kind! I couldn 't help but noticing that your profile image is from the game ace combat assaulght horizon, warwolf squadron. I play that game, and I was wondering if you play it too.

1 Like

AIRSPACE IS CLOSED, Delay due to interference by an unlicensed aircraft.

Delayed 30 minutes, until the aircraft despawns.

2 Likes

@Leah was amazing!

5 Likes

@Pilotmatt1 in the A138 is up!

I know the event is finished or will be today but can I sign up just for and show my skills?

The show’s already happening. I believe signups are closed

Oh what a shame…Well can you aks the organiser if I could join?

You’re welcome to spectate! 👍🏻

1 Like

I regret to inform on behalf of @DeltaMD88Fan that due to multiple trolling instances that the Saturday Airshow has been cancelled.

3 Likes

Unfortunately to all members, the airshow will be closing one day early. It was a pleasure doing this to simulate the real Oshkosh as realistically as possible. I’ve had the best week of my Virtual Pilot career. Due to the immense trolling on behalf of our “spectators”, I refuse to continue what I spent months making just for it to be destroyed by people not caring enough to even visit the thread or our discord. All GAF pilots will be departing OSH today and tomorrow. Show discord will be closed tonight at 0100Z. Thank you for attending EAA Airventure, and to everyone that had flown with us this past week, it was the best. Thank you all ❤️

5 Likes

Can I claim a gate as h145nj I’m in the ifgac I’ll be flying in and joining in on what I can.