IFCI - Submit Questions For WestJet Virtual Group CEO Ecoops123

IFCI Question Thead with @Ecoops123

Hello and welcome to the IFCI Question Thread for @Ecoops123 !

This thread is so you can ask anything, be it about aviation, life, IFC or anything about @Ecoops123/Ecoops123!

If you have any questions, ask them below. Please read the thread to prevent duplicate questions from being asked. Inappropriate and off-topic questions will be flagged and removed.

-The IFCI Team

Request an Interview | Website | Thread

16 Likes

Time to run.

flat,800x800,075,f

Joking, I’m happy to answer all the questions.

18 Likes

Here’s mine:
What is one thing about being a CEO of a VA that you have enjoyed, and what is one thing that has been challenging?

6 Likes

Who is your favourite staff member at WSVG?
Just kidding

My real question is: Where do you see yourself on this community in 2-3 years? Do you think that you will continue to be the CEO of a VA or do you see yourself moving on to other things in IF and IFC?

5 Likes

Have you ever flown WestJet IRL? What are your thoughts on the real life WestJet?

4 Likes

My question:

How did you get the name Ecoops123?

2 Likes

my question: Did you hear the Beatles song? If so, what is your favorite title

2 Likes

Banff or Jasper? 🤔🤔🤔

2 Likes

what was the worst thing I did as a staff member in your VA?

4 Likes

I’ve run out of likes. That was quick 😂

4 Likes

Why do you like

C A N A D A

so much?

4 Likes

why did FlyDubai Virtual fail?

3 Likes

Which was the most challenging part during your VA’s approval process?

4 Likes

What else do you do in your free time apart from flying on IF and sitting around here on the IFC forum?

2 Likes

Why WestJet Virtual? Why did you take the risk of closing FlyDubai Virtual for a failing WestJet Virtual airline, and how do you look back on this now?

4 Likes

Are you satisfied with the status of WSVG after flipping it from a 3 active member VA to now?

3 Likes

😪 I’ve just caught up with all the questions, answers will be released in a separate topic! I look forward to any more questions that look for an answer, I’ve loved all the ones so far! It’ll require a lot of scrolling, that’s for sure! 😂

2 Likes

If you can be a pilot at any airline which one and why?

2 Likes

What is your favourite Canadian city after Vancouver

2 Likes

If you could help add/rework an aircraft in IF, which aircraft would you pick and why?

2 Likes