IFCI - Submit Questions For Transport_Hub!

IFCI Question Thread with @Transport_Hub

Hello and welcome to the IFCI Question Thread for @Transport_Hub!

This thread is so you can ask anything, be it about aviation, life, IFC, or anything about @Transport_Hub/Transport_Hub!

If you have any questions, ask them below. We ask that you do not ask questions that may offend someone. Any inappropriate questions will be flagged as off-topic and removed. We also ask that you read before you post and not post questions that have already been asked.

-The IFCI Team

Request an Interview | Website | Thread

12 Likes

Heyyyy! In your opinion, what is the biggest accomplishment you’ve reached within the world of IF and why?

2 Likes

What’s your strategy for balancing real life work/school and IF things?

3 Likes

If you could add one thing to IF, what would it be and why?

1 Like

What are your goals/what would you like to achieve in Infinite Flight this year?

1 Like

Who are your best IF friends and how have you grown close with them over the years?

1 Like

Planes, trains, or cars?

1 Like

Is JFK a transport hub?

2 Likes

How is it being a beta tester and what is the most rewarding part of it?

2 Likes

What has been your inspiration to pursue goals in infinite flight or the world of real aviation?

1 Like

Why do you name your account Transport Hub ☺

1 Like

any planes you are looking forward to getting it reworked?

1 Like

Are you vegetarian

1 Like

What’s it like being an IF Beta tester

2 Likes

How many Transport Hubs does it take a Transport Hub to build a Transport Hub

5 Likes
  1. Beta testers will not give info out

2. He isn’t an admin

The questions being asked above are silly and don’t really have a purpose. Let’s start asking better questions with a purpose so that we can get to know a long time community member even better.

5 Likes

@Chris_Hoover really do me like that lol. I’m not asking for info about anything for a beta tester. I’m asking how’s it like what does it feel like. Fun exhausting etc…

Sorry the bottom half wasn’t directed specifically towards you, but towards most of the questions above.

2 Likes

If you had to spend 3 years of your life living in JetBlue’s terminal at JFK or LGA as a whole, which would you choose, and why?

2 Likes

Don’t worry only taking questions that make sense. 😉

3 Likes