IFCI - Submit Questions For Long Time Member Kevinsoto1502!

IFCI Question Thread with @Kevinsoto1502

Hello and welcome to the IFCI Question Thread for @Kevinsoto1502

This thread is so you can ask anything, be it about aviation, life, IFC, or anything about @Kevinsoto1502 /Kevinsoto1502!

If you have any questions, ask them below. We ask that you do not ask questions that may offend someone. Any inappropriate questions will be flagged as off-topic and removed. We also ask that you read before you post and not post questions that have already been asked.

-The IFCI Team

Request an Interview | Website | Thread

6 Likes

How many times have you been to Disney World? [Very random question]

3 Likes

Here’s my question:
What is a skill that IFATC has helped you develop that is applicable elsewhere?

3 Likes

Can you tell me what’s the best place to stay in Puerto Rico? (random like pingu’s)

6 Likes

Being part of the IFATC team, what is the best part?

3 Likes

Being a long time member, what your favorite memory in this community and how did you find IFC?

5 Likes

My question:

Have you experienced flown on vintage aircraft like 737-2/3/4/5, DC-8/9/10 MD-11 and etc ?

2 Likes

What has been the most drastic change you’ve noticed from your almost 5 years on the Infinite Flight Community?

2 Likes

In your opinon what is the best suburb of Orlando. (In mine it is Dr. Phillips.)

2 Likes

ay love u bro we literally fly past each other 8 times a week lol

q: are you thinking about taking aviation more seriously in real life and if so what do you plan on doing with yur skills?

2 Likes
  1. What is your favorite route? And what do you like most about it? (Scenery, Personal preference, etc.)
  2. In your opinion, how large has the community grown ever since you joined?

Anyway,
Glad to you you on IFCI!

2 Likes

Do you agree that 2018 was the best year of the IFC?

2 Likes

What brought you to Infinite Flight and why do you like it?

3 Likes

Which of these two islands do you think are better, Vieques or Culebra?

Puerto Rico Gang!!

2 Likes

MD-80 or A220?

What’s your favorite flight to do on IF?

1 Like

Less then 12hrs left. Keep the questions coming!

What’s the weather like up there?🤣

1 Like

Favorite food? 😁

What does it feel like being a long-term community member? What inspiring people have you met?

What was your first thought when you heard about infinite flight and the community?