IFCI - Interview With @Daniel14

Welcome to the second IFCI Question Thread. This thread is made for you to ask questions that you might have about @Daniel14.

PLEASE NOTE -

Daniel Will not answer any questions about the dog in his profile picture.
”I’ve been asked this so many times before that I don’t really want anyone asking is the dog in my profile picture actually mine that it isn’t mine.”

Thank you in advance.

The interview process will go like this

1. We open a question thread and after a certain time we close it, if we have the sufficient amount of questions
  2. We then ask a handful of said questions to the Interview who responds
  3. We then have another thread with the questions and answers, and then we have a break and the process repeats itself!

Now it’s time to ask any good, appropriate question you’d like to ask him. Please keep in mind that any inappropriate questions or comments will be placed. I don’t believe we will get any but please be respectful.

Thanks in advance

IFCI Xpira

11 Likes

@Daniel14 : What made you want to join the community, and what do you like most about being here?

3 Likes

What are your aspirations for the future both here in IF, on IFC, and in your life?

2 Likes

What is your favorite pastime

2 Likes

@Daniel14 : How often do you fly and how did you manage to do it?

1 Like

What inspired you to create Tailwinds Flying Club, and how did it become so successful?

3 Likes
  • What’s the most enjoyable part of flying IRL (Pushback, Taxi, Takeoff, Cruise or Landing)?

• What’s your favorite food?

• What’s your favorite Long Haul route to fly in IF and why?

• What’s your favorite Aircraft to use on Long Haul flights in IF?

2 Likes

@Daniel14 whose the best member in TFC? 😉

4 Likes

@Daniel14 what caused you to form TFC

2 Likes

What is your favorite airport to fly into in Infinite Flight?

2 Likes

@Daniel14 how did you find Infinite Flight?

2 Likes

How has the IFC changed you as a person

1 Like

What was the best thing you have done in global?

1 Like

Delta, United, or American Airlines Daniel?

Would you ever consider going to KSJC in the future? It’s a really good airport.

• What is your favorite part about handling TFC? What would you like to improve on in TFC?
  • What is your favorite airport? Favorite airline?
  • What did you think of Ryan’s departure from IFC and TFC?
2 Likes

These are some amazing questions that are being made! Can’t wait to see which ones I’m interviewed on!

6 Likes

What are you interested in the future and is your high school good at preparing you for college or wherever you feel like going in life?

1 Like

Do you have any plans to fly aircraft IRL?

1 Like

It was Karl Marx who said in his 18th Brumaire of Louis Bonaparte that “The tradition of all dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brains of the living. And just as they seem to be occupied with revolutionizing themselves and things, creating something that did not exist before, precisely in such epochs of revolutionary crisis they anxiously conjure up the spirits of the past to their service, borrowing from them names, battle slogans, and costumes in order to present this new scene in world history in time-honored disguise and borrowed language.” Do you think that based on this statement, Marx was right when he objected the addition of the A350 to Infinite Flight?

4 Likes

Wha, to much thinking for today