IFCI - Infinite Flight Community Interviews | Pool 2 coming soon

Please welcome our final 2 interviewers! @Aviator_Airbus & @Josh!

3 Likes

Check out the question thread for our latest interview

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen. IFC Members of all

We’re currently rebuilding our discord to fit into the standards that are clean and squeaky clean. This reconstruction Is also at hand by my Co-Owner @Josh who’s helped before and whom I trust.

What’s new?

1. New Ranks for you get
  2. Channels and fun things
  3. Cleaner looking discord, with easy to find channels.

Hope to see you join! Link on our website

3 Likes

I was about to suggest someone but your link is not working. @Connor_Seymour

Yes the interview one is down. Currently trying to solve the root of the issue.

1 Like

We apologise for the breakdown in our member submissions page. It is back up and running

2 Likes

As requested by FDS, we have updated the logo
IFCI-LOGO
(made by me)

6 Likes

Just a reminder that if you wish to submit people for an interview, use this link here! And everyone that we got, is on the list, either waiting for their slot or ready to be interviewed

And too add onto that, one of our interviewers, @Aviator_Airbus was removed due to inactivity. We are reopening our interviewer applications! Fill them out if you think you are worthy of the job! Just a reminder that you have to be in our discord

2 Likes

Just a reminder that we are looking for one more Interviewer
And feel free to submit anyone for an interview using the link in the original post!

4 Likes

Wonderful! Can’t wait for the next interview!

can I recommend myself?

1 Like

Yes, if you so wish too you can!

3 Likes

IFCI Update

As off 1st May, you will not be able to submit yourself for an Interview. However we still have 2 Interview positions open. Apply today!

5 Likes

April 30th, 11:59pm: “I’m going to submit my self for an interview!”

9 Likes

What do mods do in IFCI?

1 Like

They just help out in the Discord etc, cleaning out certain things

2 Likes

Big news IFC! We have our final interviewer! @CR3W has joined our ranks, and we’re going though the list of people submitted for an interview now. See ya!

3 Likes

We have our final interviewer. @callum5124. With this announcement I have to announce that interviewer applications are closed. And we are still going though people you’ve submitted for application

Also, after our last interview in pool 1. Which is @Maxmustang if he wants to We will be taking 2 weeks off from interviewing to make sure we have chosen people for pool 2.

4 Likes

Check out our latest interview with Art Martinez

Also don’t forget to submit questions for the upcoming interview with Starley

4 Likes

Update
We will be closing the member submissions form for a week max to process the current people you submitted, it’ll be open soon. Once we’ve cleared it out, don’t worry, 99% of all applications for people will be interviewed

5 Likes