IFC will not let me edit post

Hello IFC. A post I am trying to edit won’t let me edit it. Their are no error messages. It just keeps showing a circle. Please help!

2 Likes

Is your Wifi/Data working properly? Please double check…

Yep, everything else is loading. My WiFi is functioning

I just tried editing without wifi and the same thing comes up…

Did you re check?

Edit: Did you try and reload the IFC…

I’m on WiFi, I guess this is a bigger issue than I thought

Have you tried clearing the browser and opening a new page? Also try logging in and out of IFC. :)

1 Like

I tried redoing it and rebooting my device

I’ll try logging out, thanks for the tips

1 Like

Lol @NationofAviation I’m sure his WiFi is working sufficiently if he can see other IFC posts just fine.
@SkysTheLimit87 however, have you tried a speedtest.com ?
I just tried voting on your page, and I kept getting all sorts of errors. I also got an “internal server error”. Maybe the problem is on IFC’s side?

I’ll try a Speedtest. Brb

2 Likes

I got my Speedtest 15/1 (typical for my 200/15 wifi, thanks optimum) and I attempted to log in and out and it still won’t work.

1 Like

This might just be an issue with IFC/Discourse then. At this point, I guess it’s best to just wait it out.
Do you have another device that you could try editing the post on?
[Edit: It won’t even let me vote on the poll on your page, so most likely it’s an issue on their side.]

That’s odd since i’m able to edit without any issues whatsoever, takes less then a second for the edit to save, no matter the size of how much text i edit (remove/add).

I’ll try my PC, thanks for the help guys.

I’m thinking that somehow it’s just an issue with that post. I don’t get any errors on any other posts (like this one for example), but when I read his post, all sorts of errors start appearing.

2 Likes

Still an issue on PC. I’ll let Discorse work it out

2 Likes

Hmm, that’s weird, could be as you said something on Discourse’s end, but as for me i’m not receiving any error messages right now… :/

2 Likes

Is their someone I can contact to let them know about this?

You could contact Sebastian, i believe he would be best suited for this inquiry. Send him a PM ;)

He’s been a great help for me, anytime i’ve had issues with the Discourse.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll contact him.