IFC Weekly | Your IFC & RWA News, All in a Weekly Email

This week we break down what’s coming in 19.1, take a look at the latest scenery update, and dive into what we learned about what goes on behind the scenes when fixing bugs and enhancing performance in Infinite Flight. We also look at former British Airways Virtual Airline President Matt Elphick’s Farewell event, and the final American Tour Series Friday Night Flight.

You can read it below if you are not a subscriber. If you like what you see, consider subscribing! Thanks for your support.

image image 33%20PM image

5 Likes

IFC Weekly Update

Hello all! I wanted to clue you in a bit more on what has been happening at IFC Weekly over the past couple of weeks. On the last two Sundays, newsletters have been sent out. The first was overseen by myself, but I was unable to post here about it due to time constraints. The second was overseen by @Trio, and was not posted about here because I was on a trip. I have just returned home and have some things to catch up on so, sadly, there will be no newsletter this week. Thank you for your understanding.

However, we look forward to hitting the ground running next week. We also have a big announcement coming up that we cannot wait to share with you. Thanks so much for your continued support.

Riley Moyer
IFC Weekly Executive Editor

4 Likes

April 1, 2019

No, we aren’t joking, March is already over and WOW has shut down. This week, we also saw a new airport and navigation update, a Hawaiian Friday Night Flight, and the release of an exciting new third party app.

You can read it below if you are not a subscriber. If you like what you see, consider subscribing! Thanks for your support.

image image 33%20PM image

4 Likes