IFC Weekly - Your IFC & RWA News all in a Weekly Email

Glad to have you on board. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy it! :)

02_PM_50_50

Good morning! The IFCW team is excited to announce that our first full-length article has been posted on our completely overhauled website. This week, we take a look at what we know about updates to the Boeing 737 model. Check it out here!

We have also begun work on next week’s email and we can’t wait to share it with you! It will again ship out at 6:30 AM EDT on Monday and be released as a document shortly after so as not to spoil the fun for our wonderful subscribers. You too can get on the action by subscribing here!

Have a great Wednesday!

02_PM_50_50

Update:

Our second weekly email ships out on Monday! This week's issue is packed with important community updates and real-world aviation news. Be sure to subscribe below so you're on the list in time for the email to arrive in your inbox!

Additionally, we are aware of and excited about Infinite Flight’s Blog! We will continue to be your source for a more in-depth, weekly recap of what’s been going on on the IFC and in Real-World Aviation, all in your inbox. We are able to provide an unofficial and objective perspective.

Thank you for your continued support!

Subscribe!

Monday, November 12 - Shipped

Today’s edition of IFC Weekly shipped out this morning!
If you are subscribed and did not receive the email, or have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Now that subscribers have had a chance to read, the email is now avilable for document viewing here, and in the main thread.
If you are not yet subscribed, I highly encourage you to do so.

Thanks for your support!

Just read this! It’s so cool how much effort ya’ll put into this!

Great job on this week’s edition! I really enjoy reading it👍👍👍

02_PM_50_25

We’re Hiring!

The IFC Weekly Team is looking for another talented contributor to join our team to help us keep up with our newsletter and articles.

If you are interested, please continue reading to learn more about the listing, as well as how to apply.

Job Description

An IFC Weekly Contributor’s role is to aide in all writing operations within the company. Contributors aid in the writing of portions of our weekly email, as well as our articles. Applicants should be able to commit to this role as they are needed to write regularly.

Requirments

– At least 14 years of age
– Previous writing experience & skill
– Ability to write weekly
– Willingness & Attitude to work in a fast-paced environment
– In good standing within the IFC

Apply

To apply, please private message myself with your age, email, previous writing & community experience, and a writing sample. We will continue the interview from there.

Thank you very much for your attention and consideration. We look forward to providing you with this week’s newsletter!

Apply Today

Hello, all! This week’s edition of IFC Weekly shipped out this morning. If you are subscribed, it should be sitting in your inbox right now. If not, or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let me know.

The email is now ready for normal viewing in the original post, and here.

Here’s a list of what you can expect this week, and so much more.

Subscribe

We’re very excited about this week’s edition after a short break. We have everything you need to stay up to date in the IFC and Real-World Aviation. Subscribe today so you’re in time to get Monday’s edition in your inbox.

Subscribe | Write with Us

Monday, December 3 - Shipped

Today’s edition of IFC Weekly shipped out this week!
If you did not get the email, or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, or email editors.ifcweekly@gmail.com.

Now that subscribers have had a chance to read, it is avilable for regular viewing below and in the main thread.

If you are not yet subscribed, I highly encourage you to do so for a weekly recap of the Community and Real-World Aviation’s top news using the link below.

Thank you for your continued support!

Corrections

Next year’s Airalympics were referred to as Airalympics 2018 rather than Airalympics 2019. Apologies!

Subscribe | Read

Great idea, subscribed!

I am pleased to welcome @Trio to the team as an IFC Weekly Contributor! Trio recently joined the team, and we are excited to see what he is able to bring to IFC Weekly. Congrats and welcome once again!

With that being said, we have an exciting email in store for this week! Subscribe below so you don’t miss it.

Subscribe | Write with Us

IMG_1139_1_50_2_45

Good morning from the IFC Weekly Team!

This morning’s email has shipped out and features an awesome line up of segments, including a new one featuring an airport from the week’s ATC Schedule. This week, we feature Nadi International Airport in Fiji, with a brief history and background as well as where to fly and what aircraft to fly in. Special thanks to @Trio for setting this up!

Now that subscribers have had a chance to read it, it is available for regular viewing below.

As always, if you did not get the email or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at editors.ifcweekly@gmail.com.

Thank you to all subscribers for your support, it really means a lot.
To nonsubscribers, if you like what you read, subscribe below!

Have an awesome day!

Subscribe | Read | Write with Us