IFC website

Hi all,

Is it me or is the website experiencing some connectivity issue? Over the last 10 minutes, I’ve had server errors. What’s happening?

Seems stable now 🤞

-Matt

2 Likes

Hello!

Yes there are issues on our providers end. It’s been coming & going and i am in contact with them.

24 Likes

I honestly don’t know. I use the discourse hub app.

I have been having some problems as well, its not just you!

1 Like

I thought something wasn’t working right. It keeps coming and going as you’ve said.

1 Like

The app and the website are the same.

As i said, it’s intermittent… so one moment it works fine, the next it doesn’t.
It affects everyone, so just because you haven’t noticed it doesn’t mean it’s fine :)

5 Likes

I have this problem too I’m getting logged out sometimes this is happening since half a year now.

Your getting logged out of the website? It might be because your clearing your browser history, cookies etc. Is this the case? If not I would ask schyllberg about it.

1 Like

Yeah I do clear the browser history somtimes.

That might be why. If you do that the browser will wipe everything in the time you’ve chosen. So it will log you out of websites etc.

Uhhh thank god. I thought that this is a problem. Thank’s for telling me.

1 Like

i was having the same issue, but everything is perfect rn.

1 Like

No worries, glad to help :) Hope this resolves it for you. If not raise a support ticket on the forum.

1 Like

I’ve had these connectivity issues since yesterday evening but all seems good for me at least today :) …Knowing me I’ve probably jinxed my luck 😬

1 Like

The IFC website was hating me a few moments ago, but somehow now it’s fine. It’s strange but it’s something.

@Humars Thanks. Did you know you have no profile pic? It’s loaded now, must be due to the connectivity issue.

1 Like

Yeah. Definitely strange. I couldn’t connect to it around when this post was made (didn’t see it till now) and I thought it was my cellular data. I’m guessing it was the connectivity issues.

2 Likes

I think it’s affecting different area’s at different times. On my phone the IFC loads fine 99% of the time. On my PC I’m seeing posts from 1hr ago and it won’t update, then it will. It’s being looked into, so it’s okay.

2 Likes

I’ve been having connectivity issues lately as well. My internet is good, but when I click on a topic it takes ages for it to load!

2 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t reply earlier. I see what you mean. The app is experiencing some conectivity.

1 Like