IFC Trust Level

How do i improve my IFC Trust level because i want to apply for IFATC but apparently my IFC Trust level is too low?
3 Likes

Just keep replying, liking, posting and being active.

You will get there eventually.

7 Likes

Good advice just remember to not do it too much. Otherwise it’ll be seen as spamming to get TLx

3 Likes

Just be active, help people out when you can, give good feedback on feature requests and don’t hesitate to mix yourself in a conversation! You’ll be there in no-time!

Happy Flying :)

3 Likes

Interested in IFATC? I’m glad :) Note this! See you soon on the team! Good luck!

4 Likes

Hi!

You’ll be there in no time!😊

Just stay active and join the community conversations through the posts. Have fun!☺️

3 Likes

Oh ok thanks

Just stay active, contribute to the community, and help other out.

Here’s Misha’s guide to why haven’t I reach trust level (X)?

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/why-have-i-not-reach-trust-level-x/464334?u=marquatzi

Make sure to also check out @BAK_UOV’s post!

1 Like

I think you only need to be TL1. I posted a couple of questions, liked a couple of posts, made a couple of responses and was TL1 before I even realised I needed it to sign up for IFATC. You don’t need to spam or anything.

It’s much quicker than the required 100 landings and 50 hours flying time you need for Grade 3.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.