IFC moderator application.

Could someone help or tell me where I could possibly apply for an IFC moderator.

1 Like

That’s not quite how it works my friend.

To become a moderator, you’ve got to prove your worthiness and over time show your loyalty to the forum. Only the best of the best contributors are promoted to moderators. There are no set guidelines due to the fact that there are so few moderators (I say few - there’s probably enough). Good luck, I guess.

13 Likes

I think that you get added by automatically if you stand a good example of the IFC due to your actions and words

1 Like

Ok thank you for your explanation

1 Like

Too add onto what everyone else is saying.

Moderators are chosen by the admins, they either choose ones that have been here a while. are active, and a good chance they are in good standing/regular. You don’t apply otherwise everyone would have applied and thats a mess they don’t need to deal with.

Sorry to dash any dreams you have. But its unlikely any of us might get it in the future.

13 Likes

Haha
Are you serious?
You came back from a suspension a few days ago, you made a post on your instagram describing everything you hate about IF and the IFC, say you’ll never come back, and you want to be a moderator.
5BFEE7E2-9CB1-429E-B957-09585501E13B

72 Likes