IFC members in Colorado

Hey there everyone!

I’ve been browsing the forum recently, and I’ve noticed a lot of users in Colorado. I first noticed this a few years ago, and I’ve been trying to figure out why.

(If you’re comfortable with sharing)

What made you (A coloradian) pick up an interest in aviation? Was one of your parents a pilot, or had a job aviation related? Or perhaps you leave near KDEN and the planes on their descent fascinated you? How did you get into aviation?

Thanks everyone!

-Pie

2 Likes

@GolferRyan this thread is for you!

I have no idea how I got into it, I just find it interesting.

1 Like

For me personally, it was my first flight that got me interested in planes and aviation. It was a flight with Delta, and we were headed from Denver to Gulf Shores, Alabama. I can’t remember if it was a 738 or 739, I didn’t really care at the time. But anyway, we flew from KDEN-KATL-KPNS and drove to Gulf Shores. I just remember feeling delight and happiness when we got on the air, and I was looking out the window. To this day, I only get tickets for the window seat and nothing else. Flying just…there’s no words for it, it’s just…fun. @Ethan_Chloe123 was the one who got me interested in Infinite Flight because he showed it to me.

3 Likes

I first got interested in IF because it was the only mobile game with the Denver region, and that’s the only reason I kept it because back in the day IF sucked.

1 Like

For me it was just see planes fly over my house. Also every time I went to pick up my dad we always waited outside and watched the planes taxi.

One of my uncles always used to get me model airplanes for my birthday. Those few model airplanes eventually turned into a collection - and now a life-long love for aviation.

1 Like

For me, I wasn’t really an av geek until about 2014. I discovered Infinite Flight in 2016 and have loved it ever since. I notice a lot of planes from KBJC flying near or over my house. I see a few commercial airplanes a day that fly from Denver to Salt Lake City, Boise, Etc… and use FlightAware and FlightRadar24 constantly. As I write this, Im at GRR about to come home to Denver. I just love to fly! Will send pics if you guys want.

Cheers,

Luke_Sta

We should have a huge IRL meeting for all Colorado IFC members!!

5 Likes

Yes! That would be fun!

Tbh, I dont know how. think it was because of my cousins model airplanes…

1 Like

That would be radical! Perhaps could do it sometime at KDEN?

Maybe at KAPA? Anyway that is totally something that needs to happen!

That would be really fun. If that’s something that happens keep me in the loop!

That would be good! I currently dont have a supported device or a premium account, though

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.