IFC Imaging Feedback Thread

Here you can post any imaging you are creating that relates to something on the Infinite Flight Community.
i.e. Your own personal logo, VA logo, event imaging ect.

2 Likes

I’m making a banner for ATCEG’s event on Saturday night, called Saturday Night Patterns. Is the runway portion accurate? Is there anything I could change?

3 Likes

Incorrect Runway Markings for 09

16 Likes

Like @dush19 said. The runway markings are on one side and not the other. Maybe look at a small runway (since that’s where we do most of the events) and try and copy the markings from that.

1 Like

I was going off of this image. image

2 Likes

It’s not the same for every runway in the world. And Markings should be Precision UK

3 Likes

That image is good, but you don’t get any perception of the markings.

Looks awsome keep up the great work

@Trio this might look nice.

1 Like

Oh alright. I never knew that. It is a weekly event so I wan’t going to change the runway portion every week. I was going to keep the runway and the three planes but change the “210200ZJAN18” and “LXGB”.

Edit: Should I change the runway every week.
Might be kind of hard if we use a 5 runway airport.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

And it would be easier to make.

1 Like

Making an image with no time or date is probably the best bet for you. Just so you can use it once and be done.

Is that better?

1 Like

And no I cannot do that. I need the time, date and ICAO code.

1 Like

Yeah! That looks great! I was fine at first, just needed some tweaking.

1 Like

Still wrong markings, check google earth

2 Likes

Could you guys honestly stop complaining, I don’t even think you know how hard it is to create some logos, just cause he mad one little mistake does not mean you have to jump on him and tell him he did it wrong. I know you are trying to be helpful, but just give him some time and let him be happy with what he has made. Sorry for getting mad, it just seems like you guys seem like you have to point out the tiniest mistakes sometimes

3 Likes

This is a new personal logo I’ve been working on:

1513462711-lBnmkf

What do you guys think?

9 Likes

I like it @PlaneCrazy! Maybe use a circle or square, whichever your prefer, behind the plane and wording.

1 Like

@Moritz, @dush19, or anyone else which should I do:

1. image

2. image

3. image

0 voters

1 Like