IFC Gametime [October 2020] - Infinite Flight Planespotting

IFC_Gametime-Infinite_Flight_Planespotting

IFC Gametime - Infinite Flight Planespotting

Join us in replicating real-world planespotting photos; show off your #screenshots-and-videos skills through the community’s latest IFC Gametime edition!

This months IFC Gametime topic was created by several of our TL3 users:

Thank you very much, we’re looking forward to a fun game!

How the Game Works

A community member posts a real-world planespotting photo. Other users have 30 minutes to replicate said photo through Infinite Flight.

The member who started the round picks the screenshot that best matches the original photo. The owner of said screenshot starts the next round with a new real-world planespotting photo.

If the real-world photo contains more than one aircraft, users may team up to recreate the photo. The team, if deemed the winner, must then decide on who will start the next round.

Rules of the Game

• You must source the real-world spotting photos; bonus points if it’s your own image! All images without a source will be removed.

• No off-topic chatter - The goal is that this topic is almost pictures only.

• Only aircraft/liveries that are currently available in-app

• Only one photo may be replicated at a time

• Only one recreation per RWA picture may be shared per user

• If the thread hasn’t been active for at least 12 hours, you may post the next photo

• Topic will be closed at the end of October or when it reaches 10,000 replies; whichever comes first!

More information regarding IFC Gametime may be found below:

54 Likes

Please follow this rule. Even if it’s your own image. Say it. It’s extremely important.

11 Likes

Wow, this is really cool! Thanks for making this guys!

2 Likes

Photo credit me sorry @Marc

8 Likes

Alright… @Altaria55 goes first. GO!

6 Likes

Who’s gonna photoshop a bird in 💀

5 Likes

Well played @Altaria55. Forgot to credit myself, total bot move 😂

2 Likes

Not that good…

3 Likes

@Marc can we have more than one IF screenshot of the same IRL picture?

1 Like

Yes. Basically the way it works is that one of you posts a picture. Others have 30 minutes to re-create it. If there are multiple Infinite Flight creations being shared, the one who posted the RWA picture gets to decide who won.

7 Likes

Oh ok, but my question is about the same person being allowed to do two entries, for example, can I post two photos of my KLM recreation or is it only restricted to one?

1 Like

Ah, now I see. It’s one per person.

3 Likes

Here is mine

5 Likes

Someone tag me when the 30 mins is up I’ll be eating lunch lol

2 Likes

@Altaria55, here’s mine.

4 Likes

Cleared to land!

6 Likes

@Altaria55 Here is mines