Happy New Year IFC! Time to jump into the newly reworked Boeing 757 or the Airbus 359 for a fun competition of Breakout!
If you’ve ever flown the A359 at or above 42,000 feet or the B757 at 39,000 feet, you might’ve noticed a cool feature produced by the Infinite Flight Staff Team. That feature would be the famous Atari game - Breakout!
Follow these steps to get the game started:
- Takeoff and climb to 42,000 feet or above (A350) or to 39,000 feet (B757 - Only altitude it works at)
- Go to the ‘Jumpseat View’ (A350) or ‘Interior Drone 1/2’ (B757)
- Ensure Autopilot is turned on
- Turn on landing light (B757)
- Tilt your device side to side and before you know it you will be hooked on the game!
- Once you break every block, your completion time will be displayed. Take a screenshot of your best and post here. A regular will attempt to update the leaderboard at least once a day
Goal of the Game:
- Prevent the white ball from hitting the ground by moving the sliding block back and forth. To complete the game and get your score, you need to break every floating block.
- Be honest; don’t lie about your record. Screenshot must be posted below
- Maximum of 3 entries over the course of the month. Only submit your best
- No official winner will be crowned until the end of January
- No off-topic chatter
- Topic will be closed at the end of January or when it reaches 10,000 replies; whichever comes first!
For more information regarding the IFC Gametime Series can be found below:
This month’s IFC Gametime topic was created by the IFC Regular Group [@TL3]
@Alexander_Nikitin - Banner Credits
Thanks for everyone’s hard work and dedication to the community in 2020! Get ready for an awesome 2021!