Guess the Airline and Aircraft
Join us in guessing airline and aircraft from a picture that a user posts; our first IFC Gametime! Show your fellow community members the knowledge you have about airplanes and liveries!
How the Game works
A user posts an image that shows parts of an aircraft. Other users then have to guess what aircraft and airline it shows.
Rules of the Game
- Only one picture is allowed to be guessed at the time
- If there hasn’t been a post in the last 12 hours, you can post the next picture
- Users must be able to guess what aircraft and livery the picture shows. Simply posting a white nose of an Airbus A320 and saying “Guess The Livery” is unfair
- If you’re trying to guess a picture, make sure to read the previous clues
- Do not cheat by using image reverse search
- No off-topic chatter
- No fictional or concept aircrafts
- Add a source to the image when posting the resolution
- Topic will be closed at the end of September or when it reaches 10’000 replies; whatever comes first!
And most importantly: Have fun!
More information about IFC Gametime can be found here: