IFC GAMETIME - FEBRUARY 2021 | PRESENTED BY THE REGULARS
The second month of the year is here already! This month, the regulars are presenting you with a challenge - get the most amount of XP in Infinite Flight Live in 5 minutes.
|Place||IFC User||XP Points|
How the Game Works
The game has one simple objective - get the most amount of XP in 5 minutes. You can do this by any means you see fit, such as doing touch & goes at an airport. XP points get multiplied if you do touch and goes at an airport with strong winds, so we suggest participants to utilise https://badbadweather.com/ to find the best conditions to gain the most amount of XP.
In order for the touch & go (or any landing) to count in Infinite Flight Live, it must follow these criteria:
- No landing (touchdown of wheels) in the last 30 seconds
- Touchdown has to be on a runway
- At least one main gear (not steering wheel) touching the ground
- Ground speed must be above 10kts
We also ask that those participating in this challenge do so on the Casual Server only. This is so participants avoid receiving violations and because this is the most appropriate server to do the challenge on.
Rules of the Game
- Be honest; don’t lie about your record. Screenshot of your flight time and XP must be posted for an entry to be valid.
- Maximum of 3 entries over the course of the month. Only submit your best.
- No official winner will be crowned until the end of February.
- No off-topic chatter.
- Topic will be closed at the end of February or when it reaches 10,000 replies; whichever comes first!
- Infinite Flight Pro is required to participate in this challenge.
All entries which show a flight time of 5 minutes will be accepted. This means that participants can technically fly for 5 minutes 59 seconds and that entry will still be accepted, as the timer will only show 6 minutes after exactly 6 minutes of flight time (it does not round up).
For more information regarding the IFC Gametime Series can be found below:
This month’s IFC Gametime topic was created by the IFC Regular Group, with special thanks to: