The Regulars humbly invite you to show your fellow community members the knowledge you have about Aircraft and liveries, or, perhaps, your lack of knowledge, in this edition of Guess the Airline & Aircraft!
A user posts an image that shows parts of an aircraft. Other users then have to guess what aircraft and airline it shows. Nice and simple.
Try and make it a challenge, we don’t want it to be too easy…
- Only one picture is allowed to be guessed at the time
- If there hasn’t been a post in the last 12 hours, you can post the next picture
- Users must be able to guess what aircraft and livery the picture shows. Simply posting a white nose of an Airbus A320 and saying “Guess The Livery” is unfair
- If you’re trying to guess a picture, make sure to read the previous clues
- Do not cheat by using image reverse search, it’s a game!
- No off-topic chatter
- No fictional or concept aircrafts
- Add a source to the image when posting the resolution
- Topic will be closed at the end of April or when it reaches 10,000 replies, whichever should come first!
- At least one or more hint(s) must be given about the aircraft/airline.
And most importantly: Have fun! This one is the most important rule. Lots of fun. It’s Easter after all!
More information about IFC Gametime can be found here:
Hope you all enjoy.