IFC Friends to Real Friends

@NetJets_Nick has met me at work. He grabbed this picture of me too, I’m on the pushback.

16 Likes

I met one person who plays infinite flight at an aviation camp. He hasn’t made an ifc account yet. Im trying!

Any LA peeps who want to spot at KVNY or KLAX lmk. I fly at Van nuys once or twice a month.

Haven’t seen anyone yet, execpt in 7th grade I knew this kid who played the sim at the same time I did haven’t seen him since tho lol

@Cameron_Stone @benjikoo03 and I go to the same school! I also have other friends there that play but aren’t on the community. Benjamin doesn’t check this though I think.

1 Like

You guys met up? Cool!

You beat me to it :)

1 Like

I met @Nathan and @FlyFi on here through the Infinite Flight Olympics and Team USA a little over two years ago. We’re all from the northeast and the two of them have met with each other, but I’m hoping to see them at FlightSimExpo or on some other occasion. :)

5 Likes

Name a better trio than us. I’ll wait…😏

#jokes

4 Likes

Facts. No better trio than us 3. We talk about deep stuff sometimes. 😭 We’ve all known each other over IF for 3 years.

5 Likes

NY strong 👊

7 Likes

All my new york people hit me up! I go to school in the city.

3 Likes

Mark I’m going to the flight sim expo as well maybe we could do lunch or dinner maybe

1 Like

I’ve never met anybody from the IFC… yet. I know a few IFC friends were at an airshow I attended a few weeks ago… we had a meetup planned but it never happened. Oh well - I’m sure I’ll run into somebody soon! :)

2 Likes

Of course! I know a few GAF guys and I are going have a drink please join us!

1 Like

Which state are you? I know you’re somewhere on the East Coast cause of your time.

I’m in the NJ/NY area. :)

1 Like

Boom! More NY people, my new goal is to meet you all now.

3 Likes

I don’t think i’ve ever met anyone from the IFC IRL.

Mind you I live a solid 12-24 hour flight away from any majority user place. I’m aware Aussie is a place but shh

8 Likes

I’m under 21 maybe lunch?

sure!
we can get you a rootbeer

2 Likes