IFC for IOS

I was wondering if there is IFC for IOS because I have a Ipad to fly and I use my phkne for IFC but if I want to copy a Flight plane (like for the upcoming FNF). It would be alot easier if I can just copy and past the Flight Plan. When I checked the app store I couldn’t find IFC.
Thank you for helping

1 Like

You may download the official Discource App on the App Store. Although I have never tried it. 👍

Screenshot_20190627-195924_Samsung%20Experience%20Home

2 Likes

I am using it right now! Very useful if you are in more than 1 discourse servers.It isn’t hard to use either

Can use this

This is what iv’e done and it works very well for me! and its very helpful in saving time

1 Like

@George_Anastasis If I’m not wrong, it’s not an app but a short cut to the Safari website.

1 Like

They have a topic for everything!!😂

2 Likes

Indeed thats what it is!

It’s the only way for now but it is amazing

1 Like

It’s short cut for the website that what you should do in your device .

I will just use the website on my Ipad
Thank you for all your help.
(Can someone close this topic)

1 Like

Open safari. And go to IFC main page.
Then click on share button:

Then click on Add to hone screen:

Here you are, you have an IFC icon on your home screen. But it’s not a real apps.
Result:

1 Like

Just to make it clear: there is no actual IFC app, but there is a platform called “Discourse” which is what this community runs on, they also have an iOS app for people that want notifications on their phones about the community.

Now what you can do in your case is go onto the community on your ipad (on safari), you don’t even need to loging, enter the FNF topic and copy and paste it. Easy enough.