IFC Badges

To community,

I would like to know the meaning, use of those badges, and the ‘Trust Level’ status in our profile. The badges are pretty straight forward because it has an explanation underneath but what other badges are out there that can be achieved? Similar to the ‘trust level’, how and what do I need to do to earn a higher status?

I am looking to start a virtual airline that is why I am trying to figure out what is the best way to build a good profile.

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Just be more active, be respectful and all that great stuff. Everyone here is nice and respects each other, so just do the same. To earn a higher trust level you just need to be active. Don’t worry, you’ll get it in no time!

3 Likes

Simple. You stay active on the forum. You like and post comments with your thoughts, ideas and opinions, but they have to be relevant to the current topic and is always considered good if they can further a discussion to solve an issue/help someone. That brings us to the helpfulness part, that is to be to someone’s assist if they require that and be positive towards others to receive the same behaviour back. Be kind and happy, and surely you’ll reach a higher trust level.

• Respect others as you wish yourself to be treated, even if others aren’t kind towards you, don’t show hostility instead show kindness to win over their behaviour.
3 Likes

Appreciated my man. I do love the community, it’s like a Reddit for aviation enthusiast. I wish they made an app for the community, it’ll be much easier to be updated with what’s happening.

1 Like

Save it as a bookmark/app to your home screen (if on an Apple device)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.