IFC Awards 2022: Final Round

I would have voted for you😂
I did not vote in the nomination round unfortunately

2 Likes

Thank you, I was on the 2021 IFC award, but not this one. Let’s pray that I will be in the 2023 hahah.

Have a wonderful Christmas :)

2 Likes

me trying to process being nominated

2 Likes

I totally missed it sadly

1 Like

I didn’t make it this year. But next year I hope to be a lot more active on the IFC as this is one of my fave places to come and chat with other people just like myself! Also good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Very thankful to be part of this years voting. Didn’t expected to see myself on the list.

2 Likes

Yeah, ikr… I lack the sigma grindset for not logging on when I was sick and when I traveled without internet. I think I have to watch a bit more of Andrew Tate to get my razer sharp motivation back…

3 Likes

Haha, alright! You’re gonna be a top g then 😅

1 Like
3 Likes

im surprised im on the list lol didnt expect it

1 Like

Oh well I’m gonna prob take a nap now I’m on an AA flight rn.

1 Like

Wow 😮 Very nice

2 Likes

I was not expecting to be on two polls!

1 Like

I’m flabergasted and also honored that my amazing friend @Butter575 and I are on this here poll

2 Likes

Firstly, I’m very honored to be on this poll, good luck to everyone, may the funniest topic win!

1 Like

the guy tryna suing the IF was the best post of the year by far, i laugh asf when i saw that😂

3 Likes

it’s crazy how active you guys have been

1 Like

I’m what I call An IFC Youngster

I’m very curious how many people voted for me

2 Likes

IFAB is by far the best VO… In fact, they are very organized, always striving for realism in flights, making only real flights, always respecting the rules of a real flight…
The events are always impeccable, with the flights being able to be chosen by the members according to the rules of the organization and programmed in the smallest detail. I’ve never seen such care in other VO’s and VA’s.
From the use of the correct callsign used in real life (yes, many people do not know the difference between an ICAO and IATA callsign, and pilots always use the callsign in the ICAO standard) to the care with which plane and company to use on a given route . Finally, the most organized!

2 Likes

The best post, “I’m gonna sue IF” 🤣💀 that one was a no brainer.

6 Likes