IFBR Mauricio Cabral | SBBR | ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED]

Hello everyone!

In a few moments I’ll be opening the frequencies of Tower and Ground at the airport of Brasilia. I’m struggling to improve my ATC skills, so whoever wants to help me, just get into SBBR.

AIRPORT: SBBR
START: 00:30 ZULU
FREQUENCY: Tower & Ground
PATTERN WORK: Allowed
SERVER: TRAINING

Please respect the ATC guidelines.

Any criticism will be well accepted as long as it is to improve the quality of ATC.

Right now, thank you all.

5 Likes

You did great. I enjoyed the use of your reminders such as “please file a flight plan before requesting taxi.” Just keep controlling and you’ll get up to IFATC in no time.

Oh my, that was the worst takeoff I have ever done…

3 Likes

Thank you. But today it was curious, because 90% of the planes that took off disconnected after the takeoff. 🤔

2 Likes

The reason I disconnected was because I was just there to see how you do. Great job though!

2 Likes

Yeah … all of a sudden they were for the same reason. Thank you again. 🙂

2 Likes

I would suggest you allow patterns. Can be hard work, but great for practice! 😉

2 Likes

So, only this day I did not allow pattern; But I’ve been looking at this for a few days.

2 Likes

Good pilot is one who knows the time to lash and goes to the end. With winds of 27kts and bursts of 36kts in Palm Springs, this pilot, after three “Go Around”, finally managed to land. I made a point of staying online to see the end of it.

2 Likes

Guys, at 00:30 Zulu I will be opening the Tower and Ground frequencies in SBBR. Whoever wants to fly is only to appear. All feedback will be welcome. :)

2 Likes