IFATC written test

Are the questions like
What you shoud do In this scenario x
Ask to go around
Give landing clearance
Change runnway

Like Brandon stated, I can’t give any specifics. However, I can say that you will be given scenarios in which you will need to (for example) sequence aircraft and other things like that.

But i get some kind of quide before the test?

What do you mean by guide? You won’t be able to use any materials such as the manual during the test, if that’s what you mean.

Pardon me asking, but @Elias_Elfvengren were you just invited out of the blue to take the IFATC written test?

@Jack_Q

I mean before test i get guide where reads everything that i need to know when doing test

@Elias_Elfvengren No, there is no such guide. The manual and videos cover everything that might be on the test.

Ofcourse i contact ed recruiter. Sorry for unclear text.

1 Like

Oh sorry, I misunderstood I thought he hadn’t actually applied for recruitment even.

Sorry, i can find the right word i gues.

No one is going to tell you anything that you haven’t already heard. We won’t give you the answers or the exact questions. We can tel you however, to make sure you have looked at all the tutorials and the IF YouTube Channel. Check this out, in the official IFATC thread:

1 Like

Thats not what i was looking for.

Were you looking for a study guide of some sort? If not, could you describe what it is that you seek?

Do i get any instructions before the test?

Your recruiter should have already given you instructions. Refer to his message for everything that you need to know.

The first page of the test will tell you the rules. There is no study guide.

Finaly right word. :)

1 Like

And you did also understood me. It was what i was searching

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.