IFATC Written exam

Passed the IFATC written exam fist try, im shaking rn. :D next is the practical test:) I have couple questions for my recruiter about some answers, but thank god it was exiting

23 Likes

Congratulations! I strongly recommend enrolling in training, it helps a lot and you could pass on your first practical attempt!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Hope to see you on the team soon!

1 Like

👌 👏 Congratulations! I can’t wait for your EGLL-EHAM (El Classico) sessions.🛗

2 Likes

Congratulations. That’s a massive step in the right direction. I can’t wait to welcome you aboard the team!

1 Like

Well done. Desperate to join this team!

1 Like

Nice work! Half of your job is done. I suggest not rushing to have the practical test, take it once you feel ready. You’ll notice a significant difference between the written and practical tests.

We’re excited for your arrival into IFATC! :)

4 Likes

Well done! I recommend joining training before doing the exam, I can not wait to see you around in the team!

2 Likes

Congratulations 👏, before rushing to practical, I highly recommend to start requesting to your recruiter training so you’ll be 100% prepared and you’ll surely pass the practical 😉

2 Likes

Congrats on passing! Looking forward to seeing you in the team soon. My doors always open if you have any questions ;)

1 Like

congratulations! we are looking forward to you on the team!

1 Like

Congratulations! Given you only scraped through I would recommend you spend a decent amount of time in ATC training before you undertake the practical test!

Have a great day!
~ Ben

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.