IFATC Weekly Statistics: Week of 13th July

e828b4d364599f910b563ddfe06dbafae637566c_2_830x312

IFATC Statistics WK 13 JUL

Hello everyone & welcome to this week’s instalment of the new IFATC Statistics!

With the release of the new ATC recruitment topic , the unravelling of IF-ATC.com and an absolutely huge amount of quality controlling throughout last week, we have a strong range of interesting stats, news, recaps and the like to share.

Let’s dig straight into this week’s instalment!

Weekly Recap

Overall, last week featured another significant & diverse range of airports across the globe from Malaysia to the tips of Canada! Throughout the week, we had a number of featured themes & airlines that brought out pilots & the team to a variety of both unique & interesting airports all across the globe. Additionally, on Sunday we had the much hyped, IFATC at Home theme take place which features controller’s very own home airports & procedures. And of course, this provided the community with a chance to learn further about our team with controllers situated all across the world. At one stage, we had 90 frequencies all open at once. What an amazing effort!

Check out all the freqs open during IFATC at Home:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC0v6OIg2Fd/?igshid=1fyjsvm9z6j1n

As mentioned earlier, the new ATC recruitment topic was released which additionally brought the release of @Chris_S’s masterpiece, the IF-ATC.com website. Be sure to checkout both the topic & website for a range of changes, features, stats and more!

Currently, we’re tracking brilliantly throughout the current week and again have a big couple days ahead of us with another diverse & interesting schedule lined up for the rest of the week. Tomorrow’s ATC choice across India & beyond is an awesome opportunity to get out & about on the expert server!

Otherwise, if you’d like to view a brief recap of the Controlling & Recruitment stats, feel free to check them out below:

Controller Recap

Overall, another great week controlling wise. Here’s the detailed recap:

Throughout the week, the team accumulated a total of 114,842 operations all together with an average of 63.4 operations every single hour!
This was done by the 252 controllers who were active across last week and as a direct result, we had over 804 ATC sessions, 109 Airports, and 256 ATC Freqs opened!

An awesome week once again!
Thank you to everyone who controlled & to all the pilots for flying out!

Recruitment Recap

This week on the recruitment side of IFATC we are having a magnitude of changes!

Overall, we had a grand total of 139 training sessions being scheduled throughout the week, made up of 29 local sessions & 110 radar sessions. Ultimately, this resulted in an average of 19.9 sessions per day and resulted in 26 practical tests throughout the week.

We also had a total of 14 brand new controllers join the ranks this week!

Of course, another huge thank you also goes out to the 71 attendees that came to sessions throughout the week & those that went above and beyond, this wouldn’t be possible without you guys!

Otherwise, that’s it from me this week.
See you in the skies or on the radar scope!
Till next week,
-LM

Controller Statistics:

Updated @ 1400Z, 22nd July

Recruitment Statistics:

Updated @ 1400Z, 22nd July

Do you want to join Infinite Flight ATC?

Join today!

Do you want to join the IFATC Training Team?

The Training Team will recruit pilots when needed.
Be sure to keep a lookout in the #atc category for further recruitments.

Previous statistics

IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 24th February
IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 3rd March
IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 9th March
IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 16th March
IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 23rd March
IFATC Weekly Statistics: Week of 4th May
IFATC Weekly Statistics: Week of 11th May
IFATC Weekly Statistics: Week of 6th July

Credits

A huge thank you to the following people for helping out a ton to make this instalment a reality:

• Aaron C
  • Josh H
  • MJhendo
  • Will A
  • Juan
  • Chris S
  • Adam C
  • Tyler S

tl

45 Likes

Wow looks great! Great job Luke and team!

3 Likes

Lovely post Luke! We love keeping up with these statistics.

3 Likes

Amazing job Luke! 🤩

4 Likes

Thanks Luke! These are very interesting to see.

2 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Great job Luke!

3 Likes

Loovely work as always, IFATC looks very active atm <3

2 Likes

Amazing Job @Luke_M!

1 Like

mkovb

8 Likes

Always a pleasure see this, great job team!

1 Like

I can’t wait till August and I can re enter the application process and hopefully this time be apart of the team. Wonderful job @Luke_M very interesting

1 Like

Oh wow i’m part of the top participants in training sessions :D Great thread Luke!

1 Like

Nice to see two of my trainees @Kyle0705 and @Alexandre giving back to the IFATC team! Great job on the thread yet again @Luke_M!! Can’t wait already until next weeks stats.

3 Likes

Hey hey, what can I say, I always learn from the best;)😂

2 Likes

Always a pleasure to see what we can achive as a Team!
Thanks for putting this together, Luke.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s amazing. Feels nice for me to be one of the most active! Also great job to the rest of the team!

2 Likes

The best bit for me personally is the amount of ops accumulated in one week! 100k+ that is absolutely crazy! Great as usual Luke!

Happy Flying :)
Cign

1 Like

Awesome job, Luke! Happy to an active participant for the training session! 😁

4 Likes

@SamC WOWOW!!! Nice job!

1 Like