IFATC Weekly Region Poll [WK #8]

IFATC Weekly Region Poll

Are you sick and tired of not having a choice into where IFATC control? On behalf of the IFATC team, we are now giving you a chance to express your opinion weekly!

A poll will be provided below every Wednesday and closed late Saturday.

The successfully voted region will be provided ATC coverage each Sunday.

Paris just wins!

• Seattle
  • SoCal
  • Paris

0 voters

12 Likes

Paris simply because it’s never used. Nice choices this week.

19 Likes

SoCal gets opened up very often, I’d be [slightly] disappointed if it wins this time. Vote Paris!

16 Likes

I’ll always vote for SoCal simply because there’s so many things to do. It’s great when they open up the smaller airports too

3 Likes

:( no one wants Seattle

2 Likes

I’d vote Paris but it’s just really boring. Simply no airports to fly into. Seattle is often active and doesn’t have many choices either. SoCal is the one to vote for, I guess.

2 Likes

Paris for me, would be nice to see something different 👊

Less airports yes, but that might make for some cool approach holds and deviations from flight plans

3 Likes

Meaning a very heavier workload for IFATC controllers 🙄

2 Likes

Be honest you guys love it 😊👊

2 Likes

We do like the activity ☺️

4 Likes

Paris! The city of love! It needs some love! Vote for Paris!

1 Like

Next week Oshkosh!! :P

5 Likes

Paris… Not used much.

1 Like

Is this on TS1 or expect sever

IFATC only controls on the expert server :)

1 Like

Flying SAN to PSP is always my favorite approach, has my vote

MaxSez: Let’s get those IFATC’s out of their comfort zone! Why must we get a continuous string of “B’s”. There are some fine regional and muni’s out there that need some skid marks on there threshold and Controllers could use some VFR procedure re- introductions! Put those Heavies & Super’s in the barn. Fly an airplane for a change, not a bus. What do you think Pilots, give me some 💕!
Just Sayin…

6 Likes

Neck on neck with Paris and SoCal

36% to 36%!! This is getting intense! #Paris