IFATC Weekly Region Poll [WK #7]

IFATC Weekly Region Poll

Are you sick and tired of not having a choice into where IFATC control? On behalf of the IFATC team, we are now giving you a chance to express your opinion weekly!

A poll will be provided below every Monday (this week Wednesday) and closed late Saturday. This week 2 options will be available.

The successfully voted region will be provided ATC coverage each Sunday.

This week London has been successfully voted in! Expect the change over to be established after 0000Z, Sunday the 17th of September when time permits.

• Amsterdam
  • London

0 voters

14 Likes

Go London!! Interesting to see [only] 2 of the most popular regions fight it out

10 Likes

I think Amsterdam is the best option because it has more variety than London. London is too small and there only really is Birmingham and Heathrow. Amsterdam has many more choices if you ask me. Going to be an ineteresting fight though!

11 Likes

Two great regions. :) But Amsterdam is still a little bit better :D

4 Likes

Interesting, only doing the two least used regions

2 Likes

Go London!!!

3 Likes

Least used regions?!

I would say quite the opposite if we are talking about Expert server.

5 Likes

Actually… Paris France and Singapore are the most unused on Expert…

1 Like

Singapore is active once in a while. I would say Paris and Oshkosh.

2 Likes

Mmm I believe you with Paris but I would say least used are
Paris, Oshkosh,and Charlotte

2 Likes

I think next weeks poll should be Oshkosh or Nothing :)

4 Likes

Is there a choice for Global?

Just kidding, I know how everyone is really hyped right now

4 Likes

50% to 49%
Idk how but it happened

1 Like

All hail London Heathrow FTW!(For the win)

2 Likes

This is a close one. #voteamsterdam

2 Likes

London for me like the scenary

1 Like

Wow, it is a neck to neck fight. And whatever you do, don’t follow someone else’s choice just because you like them or they are likely to win. Follow your heart.

That last sentence was made because I usually vote for one choice, then change it after seeing who might win so there will be other people like that. :-)

1 Like

That was far too deep for this poll 😂

3 Likes

@Sam_Keast. MaxAsks… Why only 2 Regions this time? 3 selection breaks a tie and is more egalitarian?

1 Like