IFATC Weekly Region Poll [WK #2]

Just realized what topic this is on and realized
I’m completely off topic but I still stand by my regret for the lack of ATC in Charlotte

Who talked about SFO? Am taking about Southern California

Why is it just Sunday ?

The poll opens on Monday and is closed Saturday so that the IFATC Team can plan and prepare accordingly for Sunday. The last event had changeovers of controllers that was almost seemless.

3 Likes

Everybody else was talking about SFO, I assumed you were as well. Sorry bro

1 Like

Not a problem at all Mate. Have a great time!

Personally voted for Florida but would also be happy for SFO. However I would love to see ATC in Oshkosh.

1 Like

In my opinion, there should be more regions with ATCs, simultaneously. Why chosing one region? Why not let the ATCs chose an Airport.
Funny anyway we discuss this a few weeks before global is released …and what then when global is released, will there be all ATCs in one country? I hope not.

:-)

Ronny

2 Likes

I hope the Carribean is voted in next week.

2 Likes

Because it focuses traffic in one region, and makes the experience more enjoyable for everyone. What is the point of live if you are going to fly alone?

2 Likes

Tyler has stated before that for global IFATC will open or advertise a certain route, Lets say they decide to open a route like KLAX-KJFK, they will open airports that are in that specific route for people to fly on, im sure they will open multiple routes at once in different countrys all around the globe, IFATC has about 300 controllers so the opurtunity’s are endless.

1 Like

If that is so… when are you going to start using the other 275 plus that are waiting in the wings… seldom do l see more than the usual dozen or so at any event… so it’s time to get to know some of them before global is released …and are there going to be enough around when we have to stop at smaller municipal airports to refuel if we are flying in props or small jets that only need a 5K or less rwy length !!!

2 Likes

Update
Voting Now Closed

6 Likes

Woohoo this starts at 16:00 on Saturday for me.

Not again!!! FL is active at least once a week, I mean it’s nice (even nicer in the real world) but I’d like to see a less used region like San Fran be active!

1 Like

@Chris: “Airport to Large”. Noted, suggest you ask your leader to formulate NOTAM’s noting size limitation in the qualifyin limited acccess port in Chart Info! Aspin is a prime example. Regards, Max

2 Likes

A TFR Over the small airports could also work aswell. @Maxmustang

1 Like

@RTG113… MaxSez: Look’s like your a minority again my friend. Truth be told I fly Florida a lot, it rarely open on EXP, plus “B”’s are no fun, the same Controller are glued to their favorite port, some need VFR lessons plus those field are just bus barns or truck stops for Trash Haulers who think “Separation” is pre-divorce! "B"drones translate to the “Great Conga Line” game for bus drivers who fly at altitude in strength lines most of the time. Boring!! LOL

(Oh my, did somebody say there where 300+ new Controllers in the wings?
Quantity or Quality is the question @Cpt_Chris )

3 Likes

KAPF will be open by me tomorrow 😉, so not just bravos will be open

1 Like

I like Florida and so tbh but Florida sounds more fun and you have more options