IFATC Weekly Region Poll [WK #2]

SoFlo deserces to be the most voted :) It has some very fun routes.

I dont like this idea personally. The people who vote only choose popular regions. Chigago, SF, Oshkosh and others miss out.

3 Likes

The poll is made so that the regions are always rotating so that any region could not appear again for a while. Eventually, we will get a poll of the least popular regions. The best we can do for now is to vote for the small ones.
Go SanFran!

3 Likes

I think these serial polls are super-cool idea!

1 Like

C’mon Florida you can do it.

1 Like

If I really had a choice, there’d be ATC in Charlotte, as it’s my hometown. As that’ll never happen, I voted Florida. Most major airports other than SoCal.

I can’t wait until Global comes out. These threads will be awesome.

1 choice: East Coastline Us

2nd choice: The Midwest. Covers Arlanta to Kansas. City, and Columbus.

3rd. Open at KJFK and KBOS, then 6 hours later… Open at EGLL, EHAM, CDG, etc.

Can’t freaking wait!✈️

6 Likes

I do not think Atlanta is in the Midwest lmao 😂

1 Like

Would love to see some activity in the more quiet regions e.g. Chicago

2 Likes

Close enough! Just for a fun idea.✈️

2 Likes

Unfortunately there is an inherent problem with the server for the Chicago Region which is known to give Pilots and ATC trouble as noted in this thread by Tyler.

Recent Example: Delta VA hosted a group event there last week and a majority of the participants reported connection issues or they were pushed out of the server altogether. No worries though since the next big update Global should clear this issue up.

3 Likes

Oh. Didn’t know that and I’m IFATC. Lol learning on a daily.

4 Likes

Trust me, neither did I… ;)

3 Likes

Have you been skipping your own events? 👀

2 Likes

In Gavin’s defense, he was there and manned up. Lesson learned like a true leader!

2 Likes

I literally feel like one of the regions where ATC gets open only like monthly. Who can name it ?

San Francisco! It seems like Florida and London are open at least once every week

3 Likes

They don’t open SoCal much sooner though

1 Like

SoFlo is open like twice a week! SanFran is getting completely demolished in the poll…

3 Likes

You think San Francisco doesn’t often get ATC? Try Charlotte! I’ve only seen ATC there once or twice since January. It pains me to see my hometown neglected like that.

3 Likes