IFATC warned me and he was wrong

Ok, I want to know which is the username of the controller right now at SBKP. I was holding short and he cleared me to take off… then when i was entering the runway he told me to line up and wait and then he told me “please follow instructions or you will be ghosted. I was waiting in line up. I HATE when controllers make take advantage and make a pilot believe they’re wrong when actually HE was wrong. I have my replay. Please let me know the controller username.

2 Likes

This is your controller.

4 Likes

He was not ghosted, please read the post before posting.

The current controller is @KailasSrinivasan, please don’t hesitate to send over a PM.

3 Likes

@KailasSrinivasan is controlling if you have any questions head over to his PM I’m sure he would be happy to answer !

2 Likes

Also, relax a bit. I’m sure you can work this out calmly and maturely 🙂

6 Likes

No sir because there are a lot controllers like this at Infinite Flight and I’m not tolerating this

I know what I’m doing I am a real pilot in the us 😂

Just a bit of advice: the controller could very easily have made a mistake. Acting out on them is not gonna help you out, so it’s best to handle it calmly and maturely :)

2 Likes

I do not understand why all of you people are replying after the pilot was already given the controllers contact info… The only person who can help the pilot understand their thought process is the controller, so please avoid repeating what has already been said. Repetition is pointless and clogs up the thread

17 Likes

In addition if you would like a moderator to review your session, please forward your replay to a member of the moderating team. It could be a simply misunderstanding. We use replays both for pilots and as a way to identify any training needs for ATC members. Thanks!

3 Likes

Aaaand yet people are still replying after an answer is given. You don’t need to beat a dead horse.

7 Likes

Just a reminder

2 Likes

Hmm…

Hmm…

4 Likes

Ok, closing this.

• A pilot had a valid concern
  • An answer was given
  • Multiple duplicate responses and even responses quoting above for no reason.

This is not how you have a conversation. We should be shooting for quality over quantity. We can do better than this, c’mon.

@Diego_Blanco if you would like to continue the discussion in a PM after you talk to the controller you are more than welcome.

9 Likes