IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 9th March

IFATC Training Team Statistics WK 09MAR

Hello everyone & welcome to this week’s instalment of the weekly IFATC Training Team Statistics Infographic!

This week once again was a significant week for the training program with scheduled training sessions hitting high 90s.

As a result, throughout the last couple of days we’ve had a significant amount of brand new IFATC controllers joining us;
Be sure to keep a look out for our new controllers at delta & charlie airports on the expert server.
This is a great opportunity to explore some new airports and rack up those landings with some classic pattern work!

A shoutout to the amazing work of the IFATC recruiters that have
been working non-stop this week, testing potential controllers 👏

Throughout the week, we hit 97 scheduled sessions which overall provides an average of 14 sessions per day!

Like last week, the peak of the week’s scheduled training sessions took place throughout Thursday where a total of 19 sessions were scheduled consisting of six radar sessions and thirteen local sessions.

Additionally, we again had a strong range of pilots attending 20+ sessions this week which is so valuable to the program; A special shoutout to @The_Wolf who attended approximately 30 training sessions throughout the week.

Infographic & graph for a general overview of this week’s achievements:

Updated @ 2315Z, 16th March

09MARGRAPH
Updated @ 2315Z, 16th March

Congratulations & thank you to those that have gone above & beyond this week:

Do you want to join Infinite Flight ATC?

Join today!

Do you want to join the IFATC Training Team?

The Training Team will recruit pilots when needed.
Be sure to keep a lookout in the #atc category for further recruitments.

Previous statistics

IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 24th February
IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 3rd March

44 Likes

Wow great job everyone you helps out in the community. 👊👌

6 Likes

Good job guys!

5 Likes

Great job @Luke_M, and rest of the training team! I love seeing these every week now. It’s crazy to see the amount of hard work that goes into training everyone!

6 Likes

Amazing job guys! Nice statistics :D

4 Likes

Great job Training Team! Hope that the stats can continue to go up!!

4 Likes

Hello, I was in the IFATC TT for a while but unfortunately due to an injury I was able to participate for a few weeks. I’ve since come back and it looks like I’ve been kicked as I now longer have access nor can see any IFATC TT threads apart form this one.
Was I kicked or has it just magically disappeared?
Thanks

Sounds like you were removed by the Grim Reaper. I suggest waiting for the next application period to see if you can regain access. :)

Well done, training team! Glad to see more activity and helping aspiring controllers fulfill their dreams!

1 Like

Thanks Luke! Great Work Team!

2 Likes

Great job hopefully

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.