IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 24th February

IFATC Training Team Statistics WK 24FEB

Hello everyone & welcome to the very first instalment of the weekly IFATC Training Team Statistics Infographic!

Since the day of November, 2019, the IFATC Training Team Program has opened its doors for assistance from the pilots of the Infinite Flight Community to fly in training sessions & provide valuable feedback, ultimately helping shape the future & current controllers of the expert server.

Consequently, this has resulted in a significant increase in the amount of sessions taking place, the number of attendees, the amount of activity & overall the sum of new controllers and officers!

Every week, we’ll be showcasing a variety of valuable statistics & will additionally be recognising those community members who go above & beyond through attending a vast amount of training sessions.

We hope this provides you with an insight on the work going behind the scenes in Infinite Flight Air Traffic Control.

So, here we are, IFATC Training Team Statistics WK 24FEB;

Updated @ 0200Z, 3rd March

Congratulations & thank you to those that have gone above & beyond this week:

Do you want to join Infinite Flight ATC?

Join today!

Do you want to join the IFATC Training Team?

The Training Team will recruit pilots when needed.
Be sure to keep a lookout in the #atc category for further recruitments.

68 Likes

Really happy to be part of such an amazing team! Thank you for everyone who’s helped us and came to those sessions. We couldn’t do it without you!

8 Likes

It was my pleasure, always happy to help train the future of IFATC!

5 Likes

Congrats guys, glad to see IFATC really thriving and the controllers putting effort into controlling.

Thank you guys!

2 Likes

Thankful to each and every one of you who comes to my sessions. It truly means a lot.

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone that’s helped with training sessions, greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed.

13 Likes

Loving all the stats, and 👏🏽 to all the trainers, 12 sessions a day.
That’s pretty neat.

2 Likes

Wow! Some fantastic training and flying! Great that everyone’s helping… I remember joining and then realizing I couldn’t help as often 😓 😔…

2 Likes

Amazing post! So many people signed up to be included in the group and then never flew, so it’s great to see that you’re recognizing those who did. Can’t wait for the next installment!

3 Likes

Great post and what an amazing training team. Hats off to IFATCs wonderful trainers/recruiters

3 Likes

I am glad to be a part of training pilot team! Very nice team

1 Like

Really love flying for these training sessions. All the trainers work so hard to make those threads, documents and scheduling the training time with their trainees. The least we could do is show them our support by attending these sessions. 😀

8 Likes

Well done @Luke_M this looks great!

To the trainers and pilots, amazing job guys! A lot of time and effort is put into this. Keep it up :)

5 Likes

Your welcome bro

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.