IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 16th March

IFATC Training Team Statistics WK 16MAR

Hello everyone & welcome to this week’s instalment of the weekly IFATC Training Team Statistics Infographic!

This week in the training program we hit into the 100+ range of scheduled training sessions, another record!

This is due to the current situation facing the globe with the COVID-19 pandemic affecting almost everyone across the planet now. It’s also a result of the work from every recruiter, pilot and trainer within the IFATC Training Team Program during these crazy & unprecedented times!

Our thoughts go out to everyone during these tough times, we can all get through this together.

Throughout the week, we hit 120 scheduled sessions which overall provides an average of 17 sessions per day!

Again, like last week, the peak of the week’s scheduled training sessions took place throughout Thursday where a total of 24 sessions were scheduled consisting of eleven radar sessions and thirteen local sessions.

We also had an outstanding range of pilots attending this week, with again, a number of pilots attending 20+ sessions. @The_Wolf again lead the way with attending 32 training sessions throughout the week.

Otherwise, that’s it from me this week.
Stay safe, see you in the skies or on the radar scope!
-LM

Infographic & graph for a general overview of this week’s achievements:

Updated @ 2300Z, 23rd March

GRAPH
Updated @ 2300Z, 23rd March

Congratulations & thank you to those that have gone above & beyond this week:

Do you want to join Infinite Flight ATC?

Join today!

Do you want to join the IFATC Training Team?

The Training Team will recruit pilots when needed.
Be sure to keep a lookout in the #atc category for further recruitments.

Previous statistics

IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 24th February
IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 3rd March
IFATC Training Team Statistics: Week of 9th March

40 Likes

Great job to all you top performers and trainers!

3 Likes

Great job as always @Luke_M, and trainers! But wow… nice job @The_Wolf!!! Can’t wait for next weeks installment!

2 Likes

Thank you @The_Wolf you mad man! Greatly appreciate all the pilots. :)

2 Likes

Thank you to ALL the pilots that come and help us shape the future of IFATC. Wonderful work everyone, especially to the top performers. Round of applause

1 Like

Great work team! Progressing the trainees!

I’m going to be honest I am surprised that Thursday had more training than the weekends

Many of us are home (because we should not be going out during this time) which leaves a lot of time for training sessions. Great to have an outlet like this in such odd times.

1 Like

Couldn’t do it without all the pilots. Thank you all!!

1 Like

Oh Yeah I’m not complaining about having more opportunities to learn it’s been great :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.