IFATC teamwork at VABB

Yesterday i controlled tower at a super busy VABB with the amazing help of @Thunderbolt and @Filipe_Samuel_Braine as approach, @DIEGO11 as ground.

There was incredible coordination between all of us and our goal was to bring all the pilots in the quickest and safest possible way to the ground.

The two approach controllers did an outstanding job managing the crazy amount of inbounds. Big kudos to them!

From the control tower it was very satisfying seeing all the arrivals landing safely and the approach line was stunning.

I’m sharing with you all some pictures took from my screen and finally this piece of art (credits to @Thunderbolt) which is the result of an amazing teamwork!

Just incredible 😍

72 Likes

That is an impressive line… didn’t think it would get that crazy 😂

4 Likes

Neither did i, but luckily we managed the inbounds very well! Also ground was very packed.

3 Likes

I wish I was controlling that night 😢

2 Likes

Beauty you guys!! ❤️

4 Likes

It was a fun flight and indeed the controllers were super efficient. Thanks guys.

1 Like

Our pleasure. We hope the delay wasn’t too long. Great to hear that you landed safely!

IFATC Officers are my favorite kind of wizards

5 Likes

Hahah yeah, I agree 😂

Thanks @Edoardo_C! We received a giant group flight so it was hard to manage to put everyone in, anyway I hope i delivered a good approach to everyone.

3 Likes

Really great work guys!

1 Like

You and Matt did an outstanding work as i said above. It was amazing to see how well spacing between the aircraft was and it was very easy for me to manage inbounds!

1 Like

I can 100% agree with you! Thanks for doing such a great job. We couldn’t do it without you. 😉

3 Likes

That’s looks awesome line up…I guess the perfect aim to put VABB(Mumbai) active on Sunday was a perfect decision by @ifatceg. Btw thanks to all controller who controlled VABB yesterday and made everyone touch the ground safely!
-SC

2 Likes

Hahaha thanks. But Thunderbolt and Filipe did all the hard work!

Great job yesterday. I had a great highly coordinated departure from VABB.
It was amazing so great job and a huge thanks for controlling as well as you did because I had a great time!
Thank you very much!!

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed your flight! :)

Approach line really said ⬆️➡️⬇️⬅️⬆️➡️⬆️⬅️

Excellent job Eddie, Matt, Filipe, and Diego 🍻

7 Likes

It was an amazing job! We need to control together often! :D

1 Like

Well done @Filipe_Samuel_Braine and @Thunderbolt!

3 Likes