IFATC recruits of Brandon S.

To all my current recruits I apologize for not being present lately. I have gone through several months of being completely behind at work which has left my job as a recruiter lacking to say the leased. I would like for you all to know I am stepping down as an IFATC recruiter for the time being. This decision has come with great difficulty which is why it’s taken me this long to admit as I throughly enjoy helping you all succeed. For those of you that were in the process with me reach out to another recruiter with your information and were we left off.

I appreciate each and everyone of you and hopefully I can return sometime in the future.
Sincerely Brandon Sandstrom

63 Likes

Life always comes first. I bet we all understand that.

19 Likes

You were my recruiter, Brandon. You will be missed in that portion of the team I’m sure, I hope you can come back in the future. :)

24 Likes

Brandon, you’re awesome. Thanks for all the work you’ve put into Infinite Flight! We’ll miss you.

24 Likes

I’ll still be around just have to scale back.

2 Likes

No. You’re out. Bye.

26 Likes

Sorry can’t get rid of me that easily… well I guess you could but you won’t 😜

18 Likes

Yes. It would also be helpful to invite the second recruiter to your dm with Brandon.

Thanks for Recruiting me! Good Luck with your Job <3

Yay!

Booooooooo.

But really, smooth sailing. You’ve got this, man. :)

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.