IFATC Recruiting

Are you interested in becoming an Air Traffic Controller on the Advanced Server? I am looking for mature and knowledgable users to control the skies of Infinite Flight!

Requirements:

-14 years of age.
-Minimum stats to enter Advanced Server. (25k XP/100%)
-Minimum of 500 ATC operations on the Playground Server.
-Valid email address.

What steps are taken before being added?

First, an interested candidate will contact a recruiter who will ensure all minimum requirements are met. Please contact your recruiter with username, age, and email address. The candidate will be sent a link that may be used once to complete the Knowledge Exam, a 25 question test that will evaluate the candidate’s knowledge of basic ATC procedures and commands. With a passing score of 80%, the recruiter will schedule a Practical Exam to evaluate the candidate’s ability to efficiently control an airfield with 4-5 aircraft.

Recruiters:

When can I retest if I do not pass?

Written:
0-49%: 30 Days
50-79%: Two Weeks

Practical:
Poor: 30 Days
Marginal: Two Weeks

Only serious and mature candidates will be considered to ensure the Infinite Flight Community is provided the best Air Traffic Control service possible!

50 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Wooohoo! The Theory is finally out! :D

4 Likes

We have not. We are using a website for the Knowledge Exam as originally intended. :)

5 Likes

this will be awesome , cant wait to start testing again.

2 Likes

Oh no you don’t, Mr Grollman, my eyes are watching you… ;)

#ImNotAStalker

3 Likes

Bring on the Candidates!! Can’t wait to see what we’ve got in store!

2 Likes

Mr Grollman, I’ve finished my driving for today. I don’t need to go anywhere else, as it’s 12:14am. Let’s hop over to a PM now, and do some “discussion” in confidence! ;)

2 Likes

Wow lot of new thing I think I am glad I joined before it got this tough to join😂😂

4 Likes

I know you’re going to ace this @Captain_DJ ;)

2 Likes

How do o get ATC ops? I play as ATC on playground often but I don’t gain ops.

Was gonna ask the same question

I’ve done many OPS but I don’t think they’ll register.

1 Like

You get ops it just doesn’t show it until you’re advanced. Unless this was changed.
@Matt_B @Dawud_Selek

3 Likes

You are gaining ops. I will verify in the system when contacted to ensure you have enough. Typically 2 weeks on the PG will earn you more than enough. In the meantime, I’ll talk to Matt and see if we can have those ops shown to the user if they’re controlling on the PG.

5 Likes

This is awesome guys. I know how long this has been in the works and am thankful for everyone who worked on it here and behind the scenes:)

4 Likes

That’ll be great to show how much ops you as earning

5 Likes

Oh ok …

Thanks soo much

4 Likes

4-5 Aircraft you say… @anon66442947, We need to discuss in confidence AGAIN!

3 Likes